2,963 results
All reviews horizon club shang palace lobby lounge breakfast buffet health club business trip excellent hotel business district rooms are spacious business hotel five star hotel green belt makati area glorietta mall mango circle sage
Reviewed 4 June 2016

we stayed here. i was with mice group .. have a great time there. this hotel is in city center all shopping mall are very near... rooms are very good..lobby is big & most happening place...in night you will find good crowd there..

Room Tip: take rooms on higher floor
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Alain B, General Manager at Makati Shangri-La, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear sumitpadha

Thank you for your excellent review during your stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am so happy that our central location, rooms and its amenities suited you well. I truly appreciate your kind words and will definitely share your commendations with my team. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to our valued guests like you.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I look forward to welcome you again on your next visit at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

This hotel has great service! Beautiful hotel! Room service is great! Food is tasty and great price for the meals. Great location, near all favorite restaurants and shopping. Near the Glorietta mall and walking distance to green belt 3.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business

Dear boyboyk

Thank you for your great review during your recent stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad that our central location, in-room dining service; food choices suited you well. I truly appreciate your kind words and will definitely share them with my team. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to our discerning guests like you.

It's a pleasure to serve you and I look forward to welcome you again on your next visit at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a week, i would say best location , many shopping places and dine in places around the hotel at walkable distance.
Hotel is bit more like business and services are incomparable i would say best !!

Very helpful and friendly staff..

If visiting Manila, this is the place to stay ..

Stayed: May 2016

Dear PawanBhola

Thank you for your excellent feedback during your one week stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I truly appreciate your kind words, especially your comment about our central location and helpful and friendly staff. I will definitely share your commendations with my team. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to our valued guests like you.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

The location of the hotel is accessible in many places. Room are clean and big enough. The staffs are friendly and accomodating. As you enter the hotel the lobby makes me feel homely as the decoration is nice.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear julieolim

Thank you for your excellent feedback during your recent stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I’m glad that our facilities and services and our friendly and accommodating team made your stay more memorable. I truly appreciate your kind words and will definitely share your commendations with my team. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to our valued guests like you.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Well - travelling across Asia for business make it always a special pleasure to be at the Shang Makati. Fist of all I always feel warm welcomed while entering the hotel but the highly professional and quick check-in is always a pleasure. Some rooms could be updated but the cleanliness is to me spot on. Towards the variation of restaurants and bars there can be never a complain in terms of food quality and variation in the different restaurants - very well done. I do understand that there is in some cases a need to wait a bit longer if they are pretty busy - but so long as there is a focus and a smile its fine with me. However... This hotel will be always one of my first choices in Manila. Well done.

Room Tip: The upper floors always give a great vier over the growing Manila area.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Toni_Dubai

Thank you for your excellent feedback during your stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I'm glad that our quick check-in service, good variety of restaurants and bars and clean rooms suited you well. I truly appreciate your kind words and will definitely share your commendations with my team. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to our valued guests like you.