22 people are viewing this hotel
$97
Free cancellation until 08/27/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$101
Free cancellation until 08/26/22
FindHotel
$88
Trip.com$100
Official Site$114
travelup.com$151
6,713 results
All reviews residence club jasmine restaurant greenbelt mall living room green belt the executive lounge business trip excellent hotel breakfast buffet star hotel josephine val rem deo yhe manila dimsum
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Stayed a new world hotel for this first time and was surprises by the professional nature of the staff and great relaxed atmosphere. It was a decent sized hotel with luxury feel. Great for business trip in Manila. Service was excellent. I will be back. Great price point good value.

1  Thank TimJSCastle
GMNWMH, General Manager at New World Makati Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Dear TimCastle3,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for sharing your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first stay with us and that you appreciate the service of our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 14, 2019

Absolutely excellent residence with amazing customer service. You will stay nowhere else once you experience this. From the initial greeting to all over service delivery, the only word that can be applied is exceptional. You will not be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMNWMH, General Manager at New World Makati Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Dear ted431,

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you had an excellent experience in our hotel, as we always aim for our guests to leave satisfied and not in the least disappointed.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2019

My wife and I got married at the New World Hotel in Makati City early this month and it was a blast. I'd like to thank Ms. Sapphira Chua and her events team for helping us plan one of the happiest moments of our lives.
Our guests had nothing but good reviews regarding the food, particularly the lamb (the banquet package that we got was very reasonable) :) The hotel staff were very warm and professional. We especially appreciate the genuine concern that Ms. Sapphira had for us.

Dear jasonbibit,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. I am very pleased to hear that all went well with your momentous event and that you and your guests enjoyed the food.

Please rest assured that I have shared your kind words of appreciation to Sapphira and the rest of our staff. We are indeed proud of every one of them!

Let me take this opportunity to wish you and your wife a long and happy life together! We look forward to welcoming you both back.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

My family booked the one bedroom suite for the joint birthday celebration of my husband and myself. I would like to commend the staff for being so nice and friendly during our entire stay. The food in the Club Living Room was superb.The ambiance of the room and the Club Living Room was really nice. This hotel is kid-friendly and perfect for family staycations.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear xylarhao,

It is great to hear that you and your husband had a wonderful 'staycation' in our hotel. We are pleased to note as well that you enjoyed the food and services at the Living Room of the Residence Club. Please rest assured that I have shared your kind remarks with our team, every one of whom we are proud of!

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 14, 2019

Perfect location, clean, and very comfortable. Food and drinks are a bit expensive. We stayed one week for business. All staff is very helpful. But the hotel is very crowdy, so in rush hours, especially in the morning, you may wait in the breakfast cue.

1  Thank SercioGS

Dear SercioGS,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff very helpful and our hotel comfortable. I regret to note though that you had to queue for breakfast, for which I am extending my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We hope you will come and visit us again.