4,006 results
All reviewsresidence clubgreenbelt mallgreen beltbusiness tripthe club loungeexcellent locationbreakfast buffetexcellent staystar hotelconvenient locationliving roomdollyshoppingwilsonmanilajasminesecurity
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Our stay on New world hotel was amazing. From the doorman to the floor attendant in the lounge was five star. Very helpful and made sure everything was perfect. The room was unbelievably perfect, we missed breakfast because we rather stay in the room with the most comfortable bed and think of breakfast later. We should have booked a morning call from the desk

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMFSchoucair, General Manager at New World Makati Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear pingroque,

It is great to hear that you had an amazing stay in our hotel! While I regret that you missed your breakfast, I am happy that it was at the expense of your enjoying our comfortable beds!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment you walk through the doors, you notice the great care and attention to detail. The staff are very welcoming and very professional. The hotel’s cleanliness is unmatched. The room we stayed in was cozy, new, and sure does cure the Manila heat and traffic. Spend a little to upgrade to the executive lounge and enjoy a great experience with executive staff Wilson and Michelle. You also get a complimentary suit and shirt pressing every day! I love that service. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Dwayne S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for sharing your feedback. We very much appreciate the excellent rating you gave on our services and facilities.

I am glad to note that you enjoyed your experience at our Residence Club. Rest assured that your kind words of appreciation have been shared with Michelle, Wilson and the rest of the team!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is my second times to stay at New World. A very nice hotel, clean, nice staff and staffs were extremely pleasant and helpful to us. Room was confortable and spacious. Breakfast was good. the only negative is powder room drain was clogged up.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear covaring,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay. I appreciateyour positive comments about our staff and facilities.

I have also noted your remarks about the clogged drain, for which I would like to extend my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that this concern has since been addressed by my team.

We hope you will come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Room nicely designed & clean. Breakfast was excellent. Most importantly, the air-con actually achieved the thermostat setting I entered. Additionally, it is located adjacent to the Greenbelt with shopping and multiple restaurants and bars.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear stevejO2955GI,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased that you consider us one of the best hotels for business!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have been staying in this hotel few times since it's my corporate hotel. (I'm very lucky).

Location is good since its just opposite a mall and plenty of restaurants and coffee shop to chill.

Hotel is very nice and clean. With very friendly staff.

Room is spacious with nice bed and beautiful bathroom.

Overall, I have never been disappointed when staying here.

Will come again for sure..And highly recommend to others.

Room Tip: Just ask the receptionist to have a room with great view
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mohamad Arif N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that you have never been disappointed when staying with us, and we certainly appreciate your recommending our hotel to others.