“Pasta was okay.”

Cibo
Ranked #114 of 1,643 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I read a lot of raving reviews saying this is the go to place for pasta lovers, and I must say, my experience was just ordinary.

Me and my Mom went to their SM Aura branch (not yet available here on TripAdvisor).

We ordered a La Famiglia size Farfelle alla Genovese (Mushrooms, Basil, Pesto & Cream) P550

It was served in just 10 minutes - Fast!

The pasta temperature was a little off, a little to the colder side, and the mushroom portion was too small. The saving grace of this pasta was the actual taste. It was not very good, but just okay for my liking. My mom had the same judgment.

Overall 8/10

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

When pressed to asked what is my favorite restaurant in metro Manila, Cibo will always be in the top 5.

It is delicious, reasonably priced, consistent and serviced well. The pastas are the specialty here but really you can't go wrong with many things on the menu here.

A must eat if you aren't from the Philippines, and a regular staple to eat in regularly when you are from here.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank giampul
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Cibo' food is tasty and good. As with many restaurants in Manila it is in a glamorous mall. It's small and sort of like a cafe but the food and service is very good. We had the pork chop and osso bucco with a very good salad to share . All quite good and the waiter was extremely nice and very helpful. We would definitely go again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017

This is my comfort place every time I'm alone and feeling down and out. I've been to many of their branches and I ALWAYS feel good leaving. Tried most of their pasta and some of their pizzas but my favorite will always be their Penne Al Telefono, Rigatoni All' Alfonso and their Pomelo shake. YUMMY!!! I noticed that most of their waiters are male and surprisingly they are very attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Whenever I crave for Pasta, this is the place I want to be. The have some amazing assortment of Pasta's available and each of them taste better than the other. They also have some good options in soups, salad and pizza which are also very nice. Any time they would get m vote for the best place to have Pasta in Manila.

Date of visit: March 2017