Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Shane R.
Makati, Philippines

Excellent Stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 9, 2021
Great hotel! The room we got was clean and big enough. This hotel is good for business trips and leisure. The housekeeping was really nice and made sure all of our requests were given. Food is great too!
Date of stay: July 2020
    ₱1,392
    ₱2,048
2.0 km from Guijo Suites Makati
View more hotels in Makati
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2021

the hotel is located in a good location, a quiet street yet near grocery and restaurants. staff is very helpful. rooms are modern and new. recommended for budget tourists but want good service, modern and clean room.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2021

They have amazing customer service! Their staff is friendly and very accommodating. I was really comfortable with my room/bed and the internet connection is great as well! My room is very near and smells nice too! This boutique hotel is truly well maintained, and the food is even awesome. The location is good too, it’s near city centres. They can also assist you with directions and even book your transportation elsewhere.

I can certainly recommend this hotel to my friends, colleagues, and even family members!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2021

The hotel is located just a walk away from commercial establishments. There is a nearby grocery shopwise if you need anything. Fast food and restaurants are also walkable. When I left the hotel, I forgot that my wallet with 100s of dollars in the closet but the staff tried to contact me thru phone and email that I left something. Everything is intact, nothing missing. I recommend this hotel to those who want a clean room and a relaxing stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2021

Though in Makati, the location of the hotel is peaceful so you don’t have to worry about the road noise. The room was clean and the staff attended to our needs courteously. The hotel is great for family/friends/couple staycations and business trips!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2021

We tried the hotel with my wife. The staff is very accommodating and the place is very clean and well maintained. We were surprised to have such a pleasant experience, we didn't expect it for what we paid. I highly recommend this place for people who wants to relax in the city.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple