“Price is actually lower than the non chain stores ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks - Fully Booked GB5
Ranked #18 of 88 Coffee & Tea in Makati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

For a nice mall it's a decent price. Taste is the same in every country. Free wifi. Nice staff. Guard on the door. Relaxed.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

I can't start my day with a cup of coffee and when we stayed at Intercontinental Hotel, i always crossed the street to get in at Starbucks to grab a cup of coffee...and it sets me in a good mood!

Reviewed May 18, 2016

nice joint for coffee to make you refreshed but with family joint type .....nice place international standards type ...good seatiing arrangement

Reviewed April 21, 2016

This was the closet Starbucks to where I was staying at New World. It was always crowded in there but the line moved quickly. Always had good service and I'll continue to stop in there for my caffeine fix.

Reviewed January 21, 2016

Well, I always like the service team of Starbucks. Their greetings and smile would always make my day when I attend one of their store.

You would not see any negative attitude whenever you go and buy a cup of coffee from them. Anyway, this store is the nearest from me and I always pass by them and see them always packed during the peak hours and it is so hard to find a place inside the shop.

I guess that tells you how successfully they are.