“Garlic and Ginger and Sinigang Crab, OH MY!”

The Seafood Club by Red Crab
Ranked #314 of 1,456 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2016

I love visiting the Red Crab whenever I'm in town. Delicious, great service and an abundance of food. Pricey for the Philippines, but still more affordable for a meal of this caliber in Guam or the states.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

We are seafood lovers, very fresh, clean and lots of choices. Two thumbs up, when I return in the fall of 2017, I am coming back to the seafood club.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

I came in 2006 and just came back to this lovely resturant, the food is woow, the crab was big and pretty delicious, the seafood is crazy. I will come back to this resturant in my next visit to manila.

1  Thank Talotunisi
Reviewed April 23, 2016

A nice variety of food for very good prices, with helpful and friendly members of staff. Would return!

Reviewed April 1, 2016

I tried salmon here and it was nice. The place is in greenbelt and has good crowd and ambience. Nice to try out.