“One of my favorite restaurants in Greenbelt”

Mesa, Filipino Moderne
Ranked #28 of 1,653 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2018

This restaurant has always been our favorite and I am glad the chefs have maintained their quality food-making. The head waiter remembered us again even if we are here only onced a year.

If you want really good Filipino food, I recommend this one. My favorite is the small squid with the black ink and the crispy pata.

Price is affordable so you can treat your whole family all the time here. Location is nice with a garden infront of you and close to Greenbelt 2 (shopping!)

1  Thank Travellingisagift

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

We always have family dinner here food is great and menu selection service and location is convenient located at greenbelt 5 I recommend this place for family dinner

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank perry986
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The service here was great and the food even better. I’ve been here a few times now and it’s the fried hito (catfish) with mango and onions that keeps me coming back. The shrimp in spicy white sauce was also delicious. The menu is filled with great meals all of which are premium quality. A definite must in Makati.

1  Thank ERICW755
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Food was authentic, great service, and reasonably priced. Long wait for a table, but it was worth the wait! Amazing cocktail selection, which is always helpful.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Met some local friends for dinner here on their recommendation and while I'm not generally a fan of food that you have to think about eating, lots of bones & fat etc, I managed to get plenty out of our choices, all local fayre and (I'm told) expertly cooked.
The restaurant was hugely busy with the waiters dashing here and there but always attentive enough to be there when needed.
The presentation of some dishes, especially a local fish, was spectacular.
Definitely a place to go for upmarket local Filipino food.

Date of visit: April 2018