24H City Hotel
US$109
US$99
US$90
  • Pool
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$109
US$98
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$49
Trip.com
US$144
US$103
Agoda.com
All reviewszen roomswifi connection is excellenthappy holidaysnice budget hotelbasic roomfresh towelsplenty of hot waterminutes from the airportswimming poollonger staycable tvfront desk staffwe've stayedincluded breakfastair conditioningliving roommakati city
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The room was clean and really comfortable. We had our own dining and living room and the breakfast was included in the morning, the must ! I would recommend Zen Rooms, always a good idea booking with you.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your positive review. Our team in 24H City Hotel aims to please our guests, whether they are direct or from partners like Zen. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I stayed in ZEN Rooms earlier this month with my friends. It is well located in all the touristy places in Makati as well as the hidden gems for serious travelers.

I arrived earlier than my check-in time but the staff still accommodated me. I even got a goodie bag with soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer and all toiletries needed for a staycation. There's even a notebook, pen, and discount card. Very useful indeed!

I booked it for less than Php 1,200 PHP and the room is good for 2-3 people so it's like 400-600/head/night. So amazing! Value for money indeed.

I thought it's gonna be a basic room but the bed is really clean and the amenities are complete. There's a good overlooking view of the city, and there's free wi-fi!

Will recommend this to anyone looking for value-for-money and good quality accommodation in the Metro.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for choosing 24H, in partnership with with Zen Rooms. Both 24H and Zen Rooms work together to provide comfortable, safe, affordable and memorable stay of all our guests. We are delighted to receive your thumbs up. Thank you once again and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The location is very strategic, just near the touristy spots and airport. We had our own dining and living room, and a huge clean bed. There's wi-fi, and parking as well. The pool was a big plus and we had our own breakfast, too, that's included in the package. Very very worth it for the small price we paid!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Dani V
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Wow! Thank you very much for that thumbs up! We look forward to your next visit. By the way, hope you can try our music lounge next time. It is located next to the pool area. It comes with a great food package for groups. Hopefully, when you return, we would have launched our new restaurant menu.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The zen room inside the hotel was nice. It was big, had our own dining separate from the big bedroom with the fantastic view of the city. The staff were all accommodating and nice. The pool was a big plus, however, there were guests of the checked-in guests in the pool that night, I think they were a family of more or less 20, so it was not very enjoyable that time. Good thing our swimming in the morning was just us. The breakfast included was also a plus, we had an all-day breakfast that morning.

Room Tip: Zen rooms of the hotel are nice I guess.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for spending your quality time with the family with us. It makes us happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. That means our efforts have bore fruit, thus encouraging us even more to serve our guests better. We look forward to your next visit. God bless.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I made a last minute booking when I had missed my flight out of Manila. The hotel is close to the airport and has very helpful staff. I was quickly checked in (despite having made the reservation half an hour before) and taken to my room. Room was clean and basic with some nice toiletries. Breakfast was basic. Staff helped m organise an airport transfer which arrived withing 5 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for your positive review of our facility and service. We are honored to have served you during your brief stay with us. We look forward to having you again in your future travels. God Bless.