Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
₱3,379
ImLucky888
Philippines

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HOTEL IN MAKATI

Review of Coro Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 11, 2019
Coro Hotel is one of the best-est hotel ive been in makati area. They have a free refreshing water and juice while waiting in the lobby area and mini playground for kids to enjoy while waiting. ❤ The staffs are very accomodating they help us with our luggage in the parking lot area before heading to the lobby area. They also have high-tech parking which is free! Whoa how cool is that? 😱 They also surprise my grandmother for her bday truly amazing. I am also amazed for the over all cleanliness. 5 stars! Thank you Coro hotel! ❤❤
Trip type: Traveled with family
1.7 km from Coro Hotel
    ₱1,958
1.5 km from Coro Hotel
View more hotels in Makati
All reviews a pet friendly hotel pet fee private pool other guests recommend this hotel the wi fi century mall holy week lobby area late check clean rooms perfect stay reception staff would stay here again comfortable bed walking distance rooftop bar
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights from November 9-10. Had a great time with my family this weekend!!! We will surely love to go back again for a short vacation within the city. Nice pool and very good customer service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2019

Stayed 2 nights for work.

-Location is within the Makati Central Business District. Very good location.
-Function room is still under construction but they offered the restaurant as temporary function room. This is ok for small group (up to 20 pax).
-Food during the our activity is ok for me although the service of the caterer needs to be improved. Food serving is always delayed.
-Employees (waiter, frontdesk, guards) are courteous.
-Rooms are new and very clean.
-Pool seems
-During our stay, internet was not good. We stayed in the 8th floor and the internet was terrible even the landline was not working. Frontdesk advised that they have issue with the provider.
-Parking available is only for sedan. SUVs, MPV and other bigger vehicles cannot be accommodated.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2019

The hotel was barely 5-months old at the time of check-in. I loved the smell of the lobby, very refreshing. Check-in was a breeze. A deposit is required upon check-in. Sadly, you cannot use the deposit to pay for meals from their restaurant, XL Eats. Pay directly to the restaurant. Some hotels can provide this kind of arrangement. You can tell right away that the hotel could use some improvements upon check-in. Creamer was not provided for your coffee and sugar, though they did have an assortment of sugar. But, having a microwave, plates, spoon and fork available in the room is a definite plus. In the bathroom, a bath tub is provided, soaked my achy muscles, great addition too. Care is needed when stepping in and out of the bathtub. You'll need to hold on to the towel rail for support and don't slip. Being a right handed person, having the bidet at the left side took allot of effort. I slept great, loved their bed and assortment of pillows, all 5 pillows in 1 bed only. Room was clean and smelled nice too. However, I did have some issues with the outside noise. It would have also been helpful in the Letter for Guests, that floors be also indicated instead of their opening and closing time. This would be very helpful. They also need to update the time in the clocks in the room, my clock was still in October and 4 hours behind. Wifi was okay, though I got disconnected often when I tried to cast from the android phone to their smart TV. There was a protruding cabinet in my room and it contained the aircon parts, they should consider locking that cabinet for safety. That did cause some noise in the room but it was not too bothersome for me. Overall, I enjoyed my staycation, great location, good amenities and very clean. Being in its soft opening, some improvements are needed. So, I guess it would be fair not to expect too much. But for those who enjoys something in between, I recommend this hotel. Location, clean room, bath tub, rooftop bar, pool and a bed with lots of pillows.

Reviewed October 31, 2019 via mobile

The convenience is there, new hotel factor is nice, but customer service is horrible. Inconsistent. No soundproofing. I barely had time to sleep during my stay, so that was okay. Could hear the bar music on the rooftop from the 4th floor. No directory for amenities (never knew there was buffet on the M floor, spa still not open and had no idea which floor is for the pool).

It seems like they’re still trying to get things open. Operations don’t seem normal.

Very short walk to Starbucks, mall and bars.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank lpguam
Reviewed October 19, 2019

The most unpleasant part of our stay is the outside noise can be heard from inside the room. Just the simple conversations from the people outside can be heard inside the room. There's also a construction just beside us.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MK0925191