“Cozy, good and vegetarian friendly”
Review of Corner Tree Cafe

Corner Tree Cafe
Ranked #9 of 1,534 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Corner Tree Cafe is a Vegetarian / Vegan Cafe. We serve food from Asia to Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas in a cosy intimate setting. We also offer good wines, local beers and some house cocktails. You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy our delicious food. In fact most of our customers are omnivores, but vegetarians will feel right at home here (we also serve some gluten-free dishes). To add to our regular menu, we have weekly specials sometimes inspired by current events or international days. Booking is advisable. Children welcome.
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We eat here often. We all enjoy our meals. Like the white pizza and Greek cheesy triangles. Sandwiches pretty good also.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Corner Tree Cafe proved that vegetables can be immensely versatile to satisfy even those who are meat eaters like us.

A salad is a staple in any vegetarian restaurant so we had the Japanese Mixed Seaweed Salad. With the presence of Wakame seaweed, it's instantaneously a different sort of salad. It's actually packed with nutritional benefits so I can understand why it's a great ingredient. Other ingredients include lettuce, pickled ginger, and sesame seeds. Organic soy ginger dressing is served on the side. Be careful in not overpouring it so the subtly sweet flavor of the Wakame won't be overpowered.

I now have a healthier version of one of my favorite comfort foods, a Bowl of Chili. It is a popular spicy Mexican classic but instead of using mince meat they replaced it with zucchini and some Shiitake mushrooms. I'm personally a big fan of Chili con carne and I have to say, this is one of those instances where the modified version is way better compared to the original recipe, at least in my opinion. The chili base is in a word - perfect. Both the shiitake mushroom and zucchini totally made up for the absence of meat which I didn't even crave for, to be honest as I eat it. This dish also comes with a cup of red rice or bread if you prefer. I chose the red rice and eating it with the chili is a match made from heaven.

A slice of Salted Caramel Chocolate Torte cake offers a mouthful of sweet and salty creamy treat. It tastes absolutely amazing that I stopped eating my yogurt as I try to snatch the cake away from my partner/ gf.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My friend is vegetarian so it's hard to find a place where we can both have a nice meal together. We are staying at the hotel nearby and thought we would give it a try. I had the Thai veg curry and I have to say this one was the best one I had by far. You must try the cookies we had to get some to take away that's how nice they are. I would definitely recommend to visit this place

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I've really grown the love Corner Tree Cafe. The place is very cozy and offers the best vegetarian dishes in Manila. Meat lovers won't be disappointed either, as Corner Tree's dishes are exciting and rich in flavor.

Pro tip: you can book a table at Corner Tree Cafe via BigDish. This will grant you up to a 30% discount and guarantees you a table.

2  Thank Joost87
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Ive always been wanting to try this out, so yesterday when I had the chance I did. Food is a bit pricey but worth it - I loved the Veggie Kare Kare! My husband, who's not a vegetarian, surprisingly enjoyed his burger. Will definitely go back!