Lowest prices for your stay
₱5,938
dougandmayharris
Accokeek, Maryland

Happy camper - anxiety reliever

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 10, 2021via mobile
It was a ‘first time’ visit to this hotel and I was very pleased felt safe and happy with how they really listened and cared about their guest’s needs. From the time I arrived fir my 10 day quarantine, I felt really welcomed. Ms Sarah, Anthony and Ms Milan were very helpful and very professional in their respective jobs. Kudos also to the Chef and the Kitchen staff in making sure that we were treated to a feast in every meal. The room service staff, housekeeping in making sure that every needs were attended too. My daughter is right in choosing SEDA Residences as my home for the 10 day quarantine. I will definitely recommend this hotel whether quarantine or not. Thank you for making my boring quarantine days a pleasant one. Please continue loving what you do and delivering your excellent services to all your guest , it was truly an anxiety free stay during a pandemic!
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Responded Aug 25, 2021
We're very glad tp hear about your feedback! It's our pleasure to serve you and always make you feel comfortable. We hope to see you again soon for a leisure visit!
NWMNL Lobby
  • Trip.com
    ₱1,245
3.4 km from Seda Residences Makati
View more hotels in Makati
All reviews medical center washer and dryer rice cooker enjoyed our stay excellent stay breakfast buffet complete amenities one bedroom suite pleasant stay metro manila home away from home business trip makati area misto lloyd playroom staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2021

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a small suite which made the 10 day quarantine stay extremely pleasant. The bedroom and lounge/kitchen sizes were good.

Meals did become slightly repetitive and despite asking for less rice with each meal, there was always far too much left and unfortunately wasted. The meals were also served very early; breakfast at 6.45, lunch at 11.45 and dinner at 5.30. There is a short room service menu which we chose from one night to have something different.

We chose this hotel as we were specifically told friends could deliver things (food and drink) to us but on check in we were told that this was strictly not allowed. Make sure you clarify this with the hotel if that is important for you.

The location, apparent facilities and general ambience of the common areas would make this a very good business hotel when things return to a post Covid world. I'd be happy staying here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Seda Residences Makati, Owner at Seda Residences Makati, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback. Rest assured that this has been taken note of. We hope you can come visit us again for staycation soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2021

I was here for the mandatory 7-day quarantine. Before I booked the hotel, I emailed them of my dietary restrictions (vegan) and got a confirmation that they can accommodate me. I appreciated the room upgrade at check-in. A little hiccup in the first 2 days as I had to call the front desk 6 times for each meal served as it was not vegan. After several frustrating calls, their F&B Director (Mr. Maki) and the GM (Marc) personally assured me that it will be smooth sailing moving forward. I told Marc that shortcomings are opportunities for improvement and hoped that they will train their staff on the different dietary needs. And boy, they did go above and beyond since then. The staff checked up on me regularly on my meals (which were delightful!) and my stay and provided a little favor for the inconvenience.

Had I stayed here for 2 nights, I would have easily given them 2 stars, but it was how they addressed and rectified their shortcomings (we’re all humans anyway) which was more important and for that they have redeemed themselves. Thank you to Anthony, Clarissa, Camille, Audrey, PJ, Chef JC, Mitch, and Jasmine (these are the folks I have interacted with) for making my stay enjoyable (less the 2 first days). I wish their internet was fast. For the price you pay, this hotel was worth it. Overall, I would highly recommend Seda and will come back if needed.

Room tip: Choose higher floor and corner room
Date of stay: April 2021
Seda Residences Makati, Owner at Seda Residences Makati, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate the chance you gave our staf for us to serve you better and more seamlessly. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Seda Residences Makati!

Reviewed April 26, 2021 via mobile

Seda Residences Makati is definitely a great place to stay. It’s a very nice place and cozy home away from your own home. Great people and easy and quick on line booking. What more could you ask for. You have the nice view of the skyscrapers at the heart of Makati. Great deal!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Meander65246085842
Seda Residences Makati, Owner at Seda Residences Makati, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us! We're very happy to know that you had a comfortable stay and had a seamless booking experience. We are looking forward to being your home away from home next time you visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2021

The clean, spacious one bedroom and complete amenities (kitchenette/washing and drying machines) provided were a welcome sight for a quarantine stay. I particularly liked the Makati skyline view I had at the 29th floor. The full board meals were tastefully done, nutritionally balanced with the right quantity if not more than the usual food portions.

Excellent service was accorded most especially when they attended to my dietary requirements by changing my meals to veggies and less meat. Requests on towels, linens and food were immediately addressed. This positive feedback goes for all the staff and their Front Line Manager, Mr. Lito Surla who was most kind to accept my feedback.

Highly recommended for anyone who is searching for a quarantine stay in Makati area. Great location too!

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank 175mildredu
Seda Residences Makati, Owner at Seda Residences Makati, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, 175mildredu! We're glad to know that you had a most comfortable stay with us. We'll let our team know about your message. Thank you for inspiring us to always serve our guests seamlessly. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2021

I highly recommend Seda Residence Makati for many many reasons! My husband, 3 yo daughter and I stayed there for our mandatory quarantine Feb 2021. The rooms were immaculate! Clean, spacey, seperate bedroom, living room, mini kitchen, bathroom with tub and washer/dryer. Food was great. The view, wow!!! The rate you pay is average however for what’s offered and serviced doesn’t even justify it, we should have paid more lol.

Staff were more than accommodating, professional but extremely friendly!!! In fact, Marc (GM), Anthony and Sarah at Front Desk and Bernard went above and beyond for us! There were a few bumps along the way with regards to finishing our quarantine and all the paper work but they all worked tirelessly to ensure we would not encounter any delays or problems! They made several queries for us, dropped off documents, you name it. They checked on us daily.

We stayed for about 10 days and sounds lame but 100% truth, I miss it! Miss how it felt like home. We felt so welcomed and so safe! We wish we could live there permanently 😂

I didn’t get to take pictures whilst it was clean, but I’ve attached a picture of the view in our bathroom. And you get this is just the small window, it’s pretty much a wrap around view of the city.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank M4262HIveronicad
Seda Residences Makati, Owner at Seda Residences Makati, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2021

Thank you for the heartwarming feedback. We're very happy that your stay was not only made comfortable by our service, but was also made enjoyable by our rooms and facilities. Our staff extends their gratitude, we're glad to know that we served you well. We are looking forward to being your home away form home again soon!