Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 04/03/21
eDreamsUS$55
Orbitz.comUS$146
getaroom.comUS$63
All reviews three bedroom suite stay safe spacious rooms salcedo village my home away from home fast wifi place to stay two thumbs front desk staff business district ayala triangle a great stay convenient location hotel staff walking distance night stay hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our family decided to book our quarantine hotel with Valero Grand Suites from January 23 to 29, 2021. There was a lot of things on our minds and we just wanted to get back home. Fortunately for us, staying at this hotel was the best decision ever. We booked a 2 bedroom suite and it had all the amenities we needed just like we were home. It was a great comfort for us and added to that the hotel staff made our stay the best. The staff even went out of their way to make a clothes hanger for us to dry our clothes after washing them in the washing machine. They really put the extra effort to make our stay the best. Kudos to the staff.

Sweedy Tan

Trip type: Traveled with family
Garry Garcia, General Manager at Valero Grand Suites by Swiss-Belhotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear sweedyv2018,

Thank you for the 5-star review and for commending our service & associates. It is a rewarding note that you enjoyed your stay despite the limited and basic services during the General Community Quarantine.

Our team is trained to go beyond extra mile to assists our guests' needs with Passion and Professionalism and we are glad that we have succeeded in making your stay a pleasant one.

We look forward to having you as our guest again and wishing everyone good health.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had great experience staying in this hotel for almost 4 months. All the staffs are approachable and accommodating. If you were looking for a place to stay around makati area, this is the one for you. You will surely amaze on this place.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swiss-Belhotel International
Garry Garcia, General Manager at Valero Grand Suites by Swiss-Belhotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear jpordillano,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Please do eliminate totally the roaches. I also have had a weird experience during my stay in room 2412 which the shower run in a short time although the faucet was closed. This happens every night in between 8 to 9 pm.

Review collected in partnership with Swiss-Belhotel International

Dear mujid68,

Thank you for the 5-star review. It is a rewarding note that you had a pleasant stay despite the limited and basic services during the General Community Quarantine.

We deeply apologize for the service shortfalls and the inconvenience we may have caused you. We wish to assure you that we have looked into your concerns and will take action to correct the deficiencies and improve.

We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Initially booked 2 nights of stay. I checked in around 8pm on the 20th and my negative result came out on the 21st around 4pm. I notified the receptionist 15mins before 5pm when I woke up so maybe I can check out already without having to pay for the 2nd night. Receptionist Ella said they can give me until 6pm which was totally okay. I showered quickly but I needed the BOQ Certificate to check out and website was down. Ella was kind enough to call me back to check and I told her my problem. She initiated to send an email to BOQ with my test result and minutes later, certificate was received and I was able to check out before 6pm.

All the staff who assisted me from Kuya Guard to check out were very nice and helpful. Room was quiet, clean and comfy which was very important to me. Hotel took extra precautions for everyone’s safety which was really good. Appreciate the extra miles of the employees and the flexibility they provided on my check out time. I understand that hotels allow late check out, but this hotel even gave me more than that because I got to save a night of stay. Not all hotels are this flexible and generous.

Thank you, Valero Grand Suites for the wonderful stay. More power and stay safe!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Garry Garcia, General Manager at Valero Grand Suites by Swiss-Belhotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear ikangmrnd,

Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

We chose this hotel as it is near French Embassy, this is the reason why we came to Manila in the first place, also near malls and restaurants are just walking diatance to Cafe France, Chowking, Jollibee. Crispy Creme is just accross the hotel, also Mercury Drug for quick essential runs! Down the street there is 711 and QuickStop.

The hotel is ok, been here twice now, there is a nice restaurant downstairs. They follow health protocols and hand sanitizers are accessible everywhere specially this time during pandemic.

Just a note though, the laundry is way too expensive than I thought, i just had the most expensive laundry service in my life unexpectedly. So beware of that. Across the other block I spotted a laundry shop, if I knew i would be charged way too much, i could have took my laundry there. So thats a heads up!

Staff are friendly.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear gvirlouvet,

Thank you for your rating and review. It is a rewarding note that you had a pleasant stay despite the limited and basic services during the General Community Quarantine.