“Yum!!”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Ranked #262 of 1,567 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for something to eat before heading off to drinks. This resto is located at the lower ground floor.
When I saw this place offers vegetable samosas, we decided to try them. I havent found good samosas around (the ones I have tried elsewhere were too salty) and I’d say this is one of the best samosas I have tried. The chutney sauce was awesome.
I also loved their Roti Pratta which came with curry sauce.
Now I have a new favorite restaurant when we go to Powerplant Mall in Rockwell.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Choose it for the menu - laksa curry. And it was insipid as it can get. The pomelo in salad seem to have all the juice sucked out miraculously! The satay seem to be ok till one reached out for the peanut sauce - sorry we ran out of peanuts and we had to make do with ....

Reviewed 15 December 2017

At the basement level of Powerplant Mall, this spot serves delicious Asian dishes. I like the seafood laksa.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We started with two of their salads. Needs more greens. The pomelo salad had only a layer of lettuce.
The large bowl of Ox Tail was good for the 2 of us. Delicious and yummy Tail.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We had early dinner here last night with my friends and we're quite impressed with the food and service. We ordered Thai Pomelo salad, pad thai, chapati, chicken adobo and beef rendang. Loved the pad thai. The chicken adobo is not the usually adobo since the sauce is too thin ("malabnaw") and a little tangy, but surprisingly is still good. The beef rendang is like our caldereta but with a twist. Servers are attentive. We will definitely come back.