6 people are viewing this hotel
$87
Priceline$120
Hotels.com$152
Official Site$169
All reviews basketball court washer and dryer complete kitchen bedroom suite front office team birthday surprise felt like home coffee maker great amenities swimming pool home away from home world class duty manager definitely stay here again upon check makati skyline an overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2022

From the Airport Pickup to the Checkin at the Front Desk and throughout my stay to the Checkout, I can only say good things about Alpha Suites. Carla, Marvin and the rest of the Front Office team really made sure that all guest concerns were attended to. Housekeeping and Room Service were very quick to responds to requests/orders.

I booked the One Bedroom Suite which was very comfortable. I loved the wide glass windows with beautiful views of the Makati Skyline. They did have blackout blinds in case you want your room to be dark to sleep in during the day (or night). I loved the fully functional kitchens and comfortable living room area. The washer and dryer at the end of the trip was very useful.

Breakfast was yummy, and lots to choose from. Internet was indeed high speed. I upgraded to 100mbps and was surprised to have up to 200mbps at different times when I checked.

Would love to stay here again, the next time I'm in Makati area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
The Alpha Suites Management, Other at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2022

Dear Ingrid,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

I truly appreciate the remarks you have given regarding the convenience, amenities, and services we provide. It is our goal to continuously exceed the expectations of our valued guests, so we strive to be the best in all that we can offer.

It is our pleasure to have served you well, Ingrid. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2022

I would like to share with you my stay in Alpha Suites. The place was very nice, especially the people and services! Special mention to Jayne and Normie of frontdesk. They’re very accommodating! Will definitely come back!

Trip type: Traveled with family
The Alpha Suites Management, Other at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2022

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

It is our pleasure to have served you well, Lawrence. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2021

My fiance is working here and she always tells me how beautiful the building is and amenities that they have. I decided to book a stay and truly I experienced the high quality service that they have. The staff are amazing specially the Duty Manager Marvin Fernandez who assisted us in everything.

I have ben staying in a lot of hotels in and outside the country and I can say that this hotel is one of the bests. NO BIAS! I got the nice view from my room, quite and had a very nice sleep. The unit is very clean and inviting. Aside from that, they have complete cooking appliances & utensils, spacious hotel unit.

They have alot of resto in the facility and the quality of the food is great. One of the bests is the Balesin Islander! You have alot of choices to take. Best to dine beside the pool area.

Will book again in the future and hoping to stay more longer.
Thankyou and Merry Christmas!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Iyel,

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review of The Alpha Suites.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the convenience, amenities, and services we provide. I have shared your wonderful feedback with Marvin. Your review inspires us to consistently deliver world-class services to our valued guests.

We are so excited to welcome you back, Iyel. Thank you for making The Alpha Suites your new favorite hotel in Metro Manila!

Reviewed December 22, 2021

I have stayed at The Alpha Suites twice this year, both times due to the quarantine requirement for arriving travelers. I am very glad to say that the comfort and services of the hotel are unmatched.

From the hassle-free airport pick up to the check-out, I have only experienced courtesy, understanding, that feeling of extra care, and not to mention warmth and kindness from every single person on staff.

The suite is basically a fully furnished apartment.
The entire space is impeccably clean, and my room had a lot of sunlight. The bedroom was cozy and the surroundings quiet. The suite has a fully functional kitchen where one can cook (my family sent me some basic food supplies), though there is the convenience of at least 6 restaurants on site that will deliver room service. The complimentary breakfast is always yummy and the servings are generous.

When I had problems with my swab schedule, the front desk personnel were extremely helpful in assisting me with my requests and questions. I am very thankful for the flexible check out time which relieved a lot of stress, especially when so many factors are out of our control.

I would say that if one had to be cooped for a long period of time, this would be it! I highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo
The Alpha Suites Management, Other at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2021

Dear Ms. Caroline,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

It is our pleasure to have served you well, Ms. Caroline. We're excited to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2021 via mobile

We booked a Three-bedroom suite for my daughter's 12th birthday. The suite was beautiful, clean, complete, and comfortable. My whole family had lots of fun. They also accommodated our request to prepare some sort of greeting for our daughter. Service was excellent and my youngest son kept saying that he also wants to spend his birthday there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
The Alpha Suites Management, Other at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2021

Dear Reign,

I am very pleased to hear that your family had an enjoyable stay with us. We know the importance of family time, so we're delighted that you chose our hotel for your staycation.

Thank you for making The Alpha Suites part of your special family experience!