2 people are viewing this hotel
US$99
Trip.comUS$104
PricelineUS$158
eDreamsUS$135
All reviews assistant general manager bedroom suite complete kitchen washer and dryer felt like home coffee maker city view world class upon check great amenities swimming pool front office home away from home amazing hotel front desk staff makati skyline metro manila
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021

As I needed to travel back from the US to Manila, I was looking for the best hotel to do my quarantine before heading back to my house in Quezon City. I am glad I found The Alpha Suites on the list of the recommended hotels on the internet and sent them an email to inquire. The response was immediate, details I need to know were easy to understand, without hesitation, I booked with them.

Upon arrival at the airport, Dexter was waiting for me from the arrival area and was wearing complete PPE unlike other hotel staff there, he is very polite and professional. Their van is huge clean and very luxurious. I was immediately handed a sanitation kit and was required to wear a facemask and faceshield all throughout the travel. Though the hotel is in Makati, the travel time was very quick!

Since all documents were sent to the hotel prior to my flight, the check-in was very quick, no contact and I felt very safe. The room is very clean and all you need for 10 days are there! With laundry machine and dryer, complete kitchen with an oven and a microwave, etc. I never got bored as their internet is really fast! Facetiming with the grandchildren was a delight.

The manager Jane and Marvin calls me to check if I need anything and they helped me get my boq certificate. They all made me feel like a VIP. I am looking forward to staying in Alpha Suites soon, hopefully for staycation.

Thank you and stay safe!

Room tip: Their quarantine package is the best I found.
Date of stay: June 2021
The Alpha Suites Management, Other at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear Flordeliz,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the convenience, amenities, and services we provide. I have shared your wonderful feedback with Dexter, Marvin, and Jayne. Your review inspires us to consistently deliver world-class services to our valued guests.

We are so excited to welcome you back, Flordeliz. Thank you for making The Alpha Suites your new favorite hotel in Metro Manila!

Reviewed 18 September 2021

Outstanding support from Abigail Nicolas. She did an outstanding job in coordination for billeting and support for our group.
Thank you for all you have done for us.
The staff at the front desk, Mica, Arby, and Alodia. You folks were very helpful everyday. Thank you.
Outstanding job Alpha Suites

Room tip: Rooms and staff
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
The Alpha Suites Management, Other at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Dear Mr. Wendell,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the services we provide. I have shared your wonderful feedback with Abigail, Mica, Arby, and Alodia. Your review inspires us to consistently deliver world-class services to our valued guests.

It is our pleasure to have served you well, Mr. Wendell. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

My 10-day stay (twice) at the Alpha Suites was like being at home. The furnishings (stove, washer and dryer, coffee machine) and interior design made me feel as if I did not leave my house. Most importantly, the asset really of this place is its staff. From check-in, to in-room dining, housekeeping and check-out all polished and top quality service and hospitality. Definitely, a well deserved thank you to Adrian, Mica, Dexter, Marvin, Ron, Arvee, Pranz. I’m very grateful for your service. - Zaida

Trip type: Traveled solo
The Alpha Suites Management, Other at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear Zaida,

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review of The Alpha Suites.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the convenience, amenities, and services we provide. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the team. Your review inspires us to consistently deliver world-class services to our valued guests.

It is our pleasure to have served you well, Zaida. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2021

The Alpha Suites is one of the most comfortable hotels I stayed in so far. The FOs are very kind and customer service is excellent. My wife and I had a very smooth check in. Thank you to the very accommodating girls, Alodia and Sandy. All our queries and requests were attended to. The check-out went well also, thanks to Jayne. Our stay was very comfortable. We made phone calls for assistance and we’re glad Marvin and Dexter were there to help us. The hotel is clean and complete with complimentary stuff we needed during our stay. The kitchen is super nice! We also did our laundry before we left. No issues with internet connection. The Alpha Suites is definitely one of the most highly recommended hotels not just in Makati but in Metro Manila as well. Thumbs up to the whole management team!

Dear Mr. C,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

I am glad that we have provided you with a fabulous experience! We are indeed lucky to have Alodia, Sandy, Jayne, Marvin, and Dexter as they uphold the kind of guest experience that we aim to bring. Thank you for showing your appreciation.

It is our pleasure to have served you well, Mr. C. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2021

The room and the view are so good and beautiful.
the receptionist service is excellent. especially Uayne,Marvin and Dexter.
I like the breakfast and the food here.
I will choose the alpha suites next time if I go to travel again.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Alice,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the convenience, amenities, and services we provide. I have shared your wonderful feedback with Jayne, Marvin, and Dexter. Your review inspires us to consistently deliver world-class services to our valued guests.

We are so excited to welcome you back, Alice. Thank you for making The Alpha Suites your new favorite hotel in Metro Manila!