Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
US$67
Trip.com
US$38
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Hotels.comUS$74
eDreamsUS$67
HurbUS$89
All reviews mini fridge hot water buffet breakfast bed internet rooftop hairdryer sauna manila grab elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

It is just opened few months ago.Lacks many thing that rest of the Ramada provides. Location is kinda a hard to find in the alleys within the street. Limited breakfast items and no labelling of food names. I saw a Muslim couple not knowing what's there inside and waiting for waiter to tell. Room is good but nothing written whether or not smoking is allowed. I smoked in the Bathroom and at the time of check out I was fined 1000 Php. I admitted my mistake and asked for apology but I think they should have notified me or warned me from day one. I felt of them as money hungry staffs. Guard outside is tips hungry. Not happy at the end.
" All is well that ends well" but not for me.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank PemaT56
Reviewed 16 October 2018

It's a (premium?) budget hotel, albeit at the higher-end, relatively speaking.
Room clean.
AC worked.
Smelt like fresh paint in the common areas but rooms weren't smelly.
Bar fridge barren.
Has room safe.
The staff were incredibly nice.
The upstairs bar wasn't quite finished during my stay.

Only point I would raise would be to avoid units facing the street. Can be a bit noisy if you're a light sleeper. Motorcycles.

Room tip: Avoid lower rooms facing the street.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Timo C
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome staff no one can fault them
Very friendly and helpful
Jeff is cool ordering me pizza at 3am on a few occasions
The room is decent size and the bed is so comfortable only had 2 better beds before that was from Sofitel and raffles this was 70%. Cheaper
The food could be improved for breakfast need sausage proper bacon
Better bread and cereal
The internet has been an issue however they worked so hard to help me they even got me my personal router
I would stay here again just missing a pool and a gym but for the price I ended up staying for more than 2 weeks

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank jonojono87
Reviewed 20 July 2018

AC worked, Internet worked, bed was comfortable. In the Philippines if you got those 3 you are basically laughing. I had an extra guest stay the night and they gave me no trouble about it.

The buffet breakfast was minimal, so don't expect anything special there.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Umhaldor
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Front desk so warm and friendly. Opening doors, hailing cabs and setting up travel options for us. Breakfast had several options and still would make fresh eggs and toast for me and my family ever morning. Even memorized how we took them and asked if that's what we wanted. Fresh coffee or tea was given and offered during the day and gave us free water bottles while waiting for rides.

3 week stay in Philippines in 6 different hotels (5 good 1 bad) and Encore had the best staff and value. Rooms very comfortable and carpet so soft I took a picture of the tag so I can buy my own. But who can trust a review without something negative also. Best I got is maybe shower could have been a bit warmer and wifi was slow to spotty at times. Staff worked to get it running better and updated us with calls when it was going to be fixed/updated.

Hotel still being built and I'm sure only will get better. Staff and leadership done right. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled with family