Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$40
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/15/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$30
View deal
Priceline$39
Travelocity$40
All reviews the penthouse pleasant stay front desk the hotel staff alvin protocols mall sink bed grab receptionist housekeeping manila
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2022 via mobile

A small but practical hotel nestled within a community. Staff are courteous & have the innate willingness to serve. The Reception staff are very accommodating, Housekeeping is also very thorough. Shout out to Alvin, who’s always ready to assist and provide necessary amenities.
I think they just need to calibrate the price vis-a-vis what they are and can offer. It’s a bit on the side of expensive.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2022 via mobile

Our stay in the Penthouse was excellent. The place is clean and spacious. Perfect for someone who are big like us. Hotel staff was very pleasing and quick in accommodating our requests. Overall stay was terrific! We will definitely be coming back and recommend this to our friend and business colleagues

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2022

I travel extensively and have very high expectations but, this is a great little hotel. It is family run and you can tell because you are treated like family. The rooms are large and some are 1 and 2 bedroom suits. The location is right down town and a quick taxi or grab ride to anything you might need. And the best part about this hotel are the staff and the owners. They went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of and had everything I needed. The night time receptionist even found me a ride to my destination 8 hours away when I couldn't find the ride myself. They then made some phone calls and got me booked at another hotel that was sold out and completely booked online. I was so happy with this hotel that I canceled other plans for other larger hotels and just stayed here because this is a perfect little place to rest, stay safe, and have all your needs taken care of.

Room tip: Rooms that end with a 6 or a 7 are the best rooms that face the back of the hotel and are quietest.
Reviewed April 1, 2022

Our stay at Artemis Place Makati was definitely a pleasant stay. Originally we were supposed to go to Thailand, but due to an immigration error, we had to stay in Manila. A weekend stay was extended to a two week stay, and I'm glad we were able to spend it at Artemis Place.

I was staying there with my senior father, and the staff was all super helpful during our entire stay. I have to give a shout out to Bianca, who from the very start made us feel welcomed and cared for, and as we were leaving, wished us well.

Not only Bianca, but Ara, Ronnie, Alvin, and so many individuals made this place really stand out. Rooms were spacious, and they even keep a stock of drinks and snacks for easy convenience.

The place was a 5-10 minute walk from Cash & Carry Mall, so we could easily exchange money, get groceries, and even buy extra clothes for our extended stay.

Overall, this quaint hotel had good bones, but it was the spirit of the place exemplified in the staff that made it stand out.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2022

I wonder why mine will be so negative? I reserved the Penthouse for my two day stay. The receptionist was very helpful and that's why I didn't give zero stars.
Entering the room, I experienced a very sterile environment filled with fake plants and nothing much else for a décor. The floor is tile. Noise from the freeway is really loud and overbearing at times. The dinning room table has 4 chairs, 2 of which were broken. There wasn't water or coffee or the normal condiments usually found in a Penthouse suite. There wasn't soap or shampoo in the bathroom and only one towel. Bed linens consisted of one sheet. No blankets or comforters. The one very good issue was that the bed was firm. This morning when I tried to take a shower there wasn't any hot water. lol. I guess if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. I wish all who follow to have better experiences than I. One thing for certain, should I ever find myself in Makati in the future I won't be staying here.

Room tip: From my experience the Penthouse is not worth the extra money unless your family is very large.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business