Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Booking.comUS$39
Hotels.comUS$39
eDreamsUS$39
All reviews cash and carry the penthouse front desk protocols sink noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Our penthouse level room was as expected - clean & modern. Kitchen was convenient for chilling drinks & having some dishes. There was some loud music next door until late in the evening. (think it was from a residential apartment) Also, it took us about an hour by taxi/Grab to get to the hotel from the International airport & another hour to get from the hotel to the Glorietta shopping mall in central Makati during the early/mid afternoon. The hotel staff are very friendly; snacks and breakfast are available (at a cost & no early breakfast), and the hotel appeared to be well secured. Overall, I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Artemis Place Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear pamj_r28, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you found your stay with us pleasurable as it has always been our top priority to give all of our guests a commendable stay with us. Should there be anything we can assist you with during your stay, please do not hesitate to approach our team. We would gladly help you out. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 18 November 2019

Wonderful Karaoke evening spent at one of the Penthouse Suites. Very clean and spacious. Thank you again to the wonderful staff for accommodating our last minute requests. Wish we could have stayed longer. Would highly recommend!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Artemis Place Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Dear MrandMrsCTravels, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found your stay with us here at Artemis Place Makati pleasurable. We constantly strive to strengthen our customer service to give our guests an unforgettable hotel stay experience. Should you need help with anything during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to approach our team. We are beyond willing to assist you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Would always choose this place for accommodation if I needed to stay near the office. Would also recommend if you need a place to work or study as the place is quiet. Neighborhood is also quiet. There is a supermarket nearby.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 867kamb, Thank you for your feedback. As it is our vision to give our guests a relaxing hotel experience with us, we are glad to know you found your stay with us delightful. Should we be of help to you in any way during your stay with us, kindly approach our team. Thank you for staying at Artemis Place Makati. We are looking forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 16 November 2019

I recently stayed for 3 weeks at this property and was extremely happy with my choice. The staff including the front desk and cleaning crew were all very professional and friendly. The Cash & Carry mall was only a short distance away and has everything you might need, including a blanket since the beds do not include one. That was the only negative I ran into. Next time I am in Manila, I won't hesitate to book with Artemis Place again.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear TheRob323, Thank you for your feedback. To give our guests an excellent stay with us through commendable service is our top priority. Our rooms and beds are designed and equipped for the comfort and convenience of the guests. Should you be needing assistance with anything during your stay, please feel free to approach our team. We are more than willing to help you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

So I was told to stay in. Makati area for a first time visit. So I did . I didnt really know where to stay. I didnt want to spend alot of money and I came across Artemis place. Now the location is not the best. All though there is a mall literally 5 min away in walking distance. But for me, I loved the location. It was not near a touristy area. Nothing but locals. The hotel is very clean and safe. Andnthe staff, wonderful. Very friendly and informative. The room inhad was a decent size room. Nothing too fancy. But it checked off all the need boxes. I stayed 4 nights and paid under 200 dollars. Every time I left out and returned to my room . It was cleaned. Definetly a friendly budget hotel.. located near , in, and around locals..

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank rodneyaetheridge
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Artemis Place Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Dear rodneyaetheridge, Thank you for your feedback. Here at Artemis Place Makati, our guests' comfort and convenience is our top priority and we give it through excellent customer service. Should there be anything we can assist you with during you stay with us, please feel free to approach our team. We are beyond willing to help you. Thank you for staying with us at Artemis Place Makati and we hope to welcome you again.