Lowest prices for your stay
$38
View deal
Expedia.com$43
Hotels.com$43
Travelocity$43
All reviews the penthouse security guard front desk pleasant stay stay there again the hotel staff toiletries mall protocols alvin bed sink grab accommodation receptionist manila housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2019

I recently stayed for 3 weeks at this property and was extremely happy with my choice. The staff including the front desk and cleaning crew were all very professional and friendly. The Cash & Carry mall was only a short distance away and has everything you might need, including a blanket since the beds do not include one. That was the only negative I ran into. Next time I am in Manila, I won't hesitate to book with Artemis Place again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Artemis Place Makati, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Dear TheRob323, Thank you for your feedback. To give our guests an excellent stay with us through commendable service is our top priority. Our rooms and beds are designed and equipped for the comfort and convenience of the guests. Should you be needing assistance with anything during your stay, please feel free to approach our team. We are more than willing to help you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

So I was told to stay in. Makati area for a first time visit. So I did . I didnt really know where to stay. I didnt want to spend alot of money and I came across Artemis place. Now the location is not the best. All though there is a mall literally 5 min away in walking distance. But for me, I loved the location. It was not near a touristy area. Nothing but locals. The hotel is very clean and safe. Andnthe staff, wonderful. Very friendly and informative. The room inhad was a decent size room. Nothing too fancy. But it checked off all the need boxes. I stayed 4 nights and paid under 200 dollars. Every time I left out and returned to my room . It was cleaned. Definetly a friendly budget hotel.. located near , in, and around locals..

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank rodneyaetheridge
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Artemis Place Makati, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear rodneyaetheridge, Thank you for your feedback. Here at Artemis Place Makati, our guests' comfort and convenience is our top priority and we give it through excellent customer service. Should there be anything we can assist you with during you stay with us, please feel free to approach our team. We are beyond willing to help you. Thank you for staying with us at Artemis Place Makati and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Great place but the only thing is the loud sounds from the street and the barking dogs. Employees are friendly the from is very clean. The area is ok and the area is close to cash and carry. The one think that I really not happy was the loud sound from the street

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Jose T
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Artemis Place Makati, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Dear Jose T, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We aim to give our guests a pleasurable hotel stay experience. Located in the busy streets of Makati, the noise outside is beyond our control. Should you need help with anything during your stay, please don't hesitate to approach our team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Shout out to the front desk ladies, raine and (forgive me i honestly forgot you name) to that gorgeous lady who help us on our check out. Awesome job girls! We will definitely go back soon!

Regards,
Gel

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Gel R
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Artemis Place Makati, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Deal Gel R, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had an awesome stay with us here at Artemis Place Makati. We continually strive to give our guests a memorable hotel stay experience with us through excellent customer service. Should you need assistance with anything during you stay, please don't hesitate to ask our team. We are more than delighted to help you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

The penthouse room is really nice. Great service as well! The staff is very accommodating. The location of the hotel is near the restaurants which is nice because you can eat out any time. The ambiance of the room is also nice. Very nice experience!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ftanchanco

Dear ftanchanco, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a pleasurable stay at Artemis Place Makati. We always see to it that our guests enjoy their time with us. Should you need help with anything during your stay, please don't hesitate to ask our team as we are more than willing to assist you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again!