Lowest prices for your stay
₱1,455
Agoda.com
₱1,256
Multiple ways to pay
David R.
Houston, Texas

Worth the money!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 8, 2021via mobile
I stayed here for my mandatory quarantine because I came from abroad. I booked the Barkada Room which is really big for one person and I got it for a really good price. Other hotels will cost me twice the amount I paid.

Anyway, the room has a queen bed and two twin bed at the upper loft. The air condition was really nice. I had a good night sleep through out my stay.

The only thing that may be a downside for me was the Wifi. It’s weak in my room. I get disconnected from my meetings from time to time but it’s not really a big deal for me since I have unlimited mobile data I used that instead.

Lastly, the staff were really great and helpful. All my needs were taken care of. I asked for a chair and they set it up even before I arrived.

Thank you Lub D! It’s another good stay at a Lub D hostel! I had a great stay in Thailand and now in the PH.
Date of stay: March 2021
Responded Mar 8, 2021
Dear davidbryanramos,

Thank you very much for posting an awesome review on TripAdvisor!

We are humbled by your kind words and are glad to learn that you had a wonderful overall stay with us. We will share your feedback with our team to ensure that they always strive for excellence.

We look forward to your next visit.
₱3,786
  • eDreams
1.9 km from Lub d Philippines Makati
Restaurant
View more hotels in Makati
All reviews working space free popcorn rooftop restaurant dorm room mixed dorm female dorm shared bathroom bunk beds mini fridge fast wifi city view upon check enjoyed my stay the red light district hostel billiards lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2021

The experience here in this hotel is very good, very accomodating staff and the hotel rooms has a very unique design, it was my 1st to check in in this kind of room, this cleanliness is very good.. thank you lub d

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2021

Dear mcsimontorrejos,

Thank you very much for posting a review.

We are thrilled to learn that you had a good overall stay with us. We are also delighted to know that you found your room clean. We hope to be able to have the chance to host you again soon.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 26, 2021

Staff were not properly trained in handling guest concerns. Food were not delivered on time during dinner and i need them call them twice on the phone in order for my food to arrived and worst they even asked me if i why i did not receive my food and in the first place they should be the one who need to answer why.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 29, 2020

From the security officer, to front desk officers to room service staff, I was greeted enthusiasm and welcomed like a long lost family member. The front office manager, Josephine, has the most contagious jolliness. I absolutely enjoyed my stay because of her and her staff.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2020

Dear desl2018,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you found all our staff very accommodating and welcomed you with enthusiasm. We will share your feedback with all of them, particularly Josephine, our front office manager.

We certainly hope to see you again very soon.

Happy new year to you and your family!

Reviewed December 1, 2020

Been to almost 100+ countries, And i would say im lucky to be stranded in this hotel for the Duration of the qurantine. It keeps my sanity because of their amenities at the lobby. Clean and great ambiance. Specially to the great and accommodating staff like Pat And Sheila.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2020

Dear TheJumper33,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to learn that you had a wonderful overall stay with us. It is great to know that you found the hotel clean with great ambience.

We will share your shoutout to both Pat and Sheila. I am sure they will be both delighted to hear they did a great job.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2020

This was probably my fourth or fifth time staying at Lub'D Makati...but this time, I came as a Returning Overseas Filipino...since I am not an OFW, swab test and hotel stay were at my own expense...thankfully, Lub'D is one of the accredited hotels by BOQ/DOH/DOT and they offer a great deal for ROFs like me. I stayed in a private room which included full board meals while waiting for my swab test result. I initially booked and paid for 2 nights but since my result came out early, I decided to check out a day before and the staff were considerate to refund the unused night. This hotel has been consistently delivering great customer service! The hotel in general was clean and so was my room...I love the smell of my fresh sheets and towels. As I mentioned, my room rate included full board meals but in case you get hungry in between, room service is also available. I highly recommend Lub'D Hostel Makati. In fact, I have informed my friends in Canada to stay in this property when they decide to come to the Philippines...price is reasonable, hotel is immaculately clean, food is great and customer service is amazing! Thank you Lub'D Philippines Makati for a great Quarantine stay experience! :)

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Peachie L
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2020

Dear Peachie L,

Thank you for taking time to write a fantastic and detailed review about your recent stay with us!

We are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful overall stay with us during your quarantine.

We certainly look forward to having you back as our guest very soon.