Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
$16
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews kitchen sink mini fridge hotel exceeded my expectations electric kettle water heater place to stay small hotel affordable price accommodating staff bed was very comfortable walking distance century city mall pleasant stay enjoyed my stay stayed for nights budget hotel late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Its good everything near to someplace to eat and if you wanna go to bar is near also they have many restaurant if you wanna come, u can brknf your family, friends, or anything hahahhaa you must come here if u stay in manila philipine

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2022 via mobile

The room was clean and the staff was friendly. There were no hassle in checking in and it was helpul that they accept late check in also. Surely we will come back .. This is actually our fourth stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2022 via mobile

Very affordable, Clean room, nice room nice design and staffs are really kind and very accommodating they make sure that their guests are safe.(vaccinated)I highly recommend this hotel if you're a solo traveller.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2022 via mobile

I stayed here my first 2 nights in Philippines. The staff were all friendly and I loved the location near the action and afew good restaurants. The room was ok but just abit of issue with shower and acouple of roaches. Other then that this hotel is fine for the price.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2022 via mobile

Good sizes of the room and room is clean and comfortable. We enjoyed staying here the staff are friendly and helpful.This is a hotel to stay at a affordable price. I will surely come back.Thank you hope to see you again soon.

Trip type: Traveled on business