Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews kitchen sink mini fridge hotel exceeded my expectations electric kettle water heater small hotel affordable price place to stay pleasant stay accommodating staff bed was very comfortable century city mall walking distance enjoyed my stay clean rooms stayed for nights budget hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2022 via mobile

Place is really clean. It is near malls (powerplant and century mall) plus there are great restaurants and hangout place near the are. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our 3 days stay and will definitely come again.

Reviewed July 25, 2022 via mobile

The staffs are very accommodating and very respectful plus the unit is at the lowest price but at the highest quality. So I highly recommend this place for staycation specially if u are having difficulties ❤️

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2022 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here in Nest Nano Suites. The aircon was working properly, free water and nice duvet on the bed. The room just had a little bit of cockroaches but so far my stay was memorable. Thanks agoda!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2022 via mobile

Rooms are Neat and Clean. Hotel management Behaviour is also good and helping Nature. Whenever we need them they came and help.
Not hard to find a way to hotel easy access.

Would like to stay there again if i will need.

Reviewed July 21, 2022 via mobile

My wife and i usually take a break every 2 weeks from stressful work from the office and we make sure to check in here! Super accommodating staff and relaxing ambiance! Super sulit ang stay! Try it out!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple