All reviews electric kettle nice place to stay reception staff walking distance microwave tv amenities agoda channels cbd rooftop rates pesos internet manila
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Not fancy but clean and very friendly professional staff, I have stayed there the last 2 years, 2 weeks the first visit and 5 days the second visit.The Nest is close to many cool places St Peter and Paul over 400 years old out side just and old plane brick church but inside the prettiest holiest church I have ever been in, then just a short distance away a excellent 24 hour breakfast for around 125/150 pesos . Then going straight past the church two blocks you have Century Mall, and turning left at the church you are going into wild and fun Burgo St and all around you have the closeness of the community. I love the Philippines!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

It's a pretty good and affordable hotel in the CBD which is close to the malls and restaurants. There's a lot of hole in the wall restaurants in the area so it's great if you're going on a food trip.

They offered free breakfast during my stay and served it to our room which was very convenient.

My only issue is that the internet can still be improved since it was kind of slow and unstable.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 19 November 2019

It's a nice hotel near the heart of Makati.
I really enjoyed my stay there.
The staff was very nice and if there was a question they helped me immediately.
I wasn't on the rooftop, but there must be a perfect view over the city.
(I always was outside )

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2019

Far enough for the noise of poblacion yet near if you are into it. Place is homey, you can have a fridge, water kettle, 2 water bottles, microwave and a TV like I basically live here for 4 mos. Sir nomer was kind enough also to offer me monthly rates instead of making agoda rich with the 20% cut. Charlotte, Remi, Cha and the rest of the gang are friendly and accomodating.
Though they still dont allow me for early checkin even if I have days that I booked but I do not stay anyway - But thats fine, I respect company policy. There are whole in a wall food places to go and nearby convenience store a lot of laundry shops-but you have to figure out yourself as somethings seems like kept secret. Some rooms seems like smaller than the other tho.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

Staff's are very accommodating and the rooms are very clean and modern we stayed there for 2days and it is really worth the price that is why we are coming back to stay there for Christmas see u again soon

Date of stay: October 2019