All reviews electric kettle nice place to stay reception staff walking distance microwave tv amenities agoda channels cbd rooftop rates pesos internet manila
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2019

It's a nice hotel near the heart of Makati.
I really enjoyed my stay there.
The staff was very nice and if there was a question they helped me immediately.
I wasn't on the rooftop, but there must be a perfect view over the city.
(I always was outside )

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2019

Far enough for the noise of poblacion yet near if you are into it. Place is homey, you can have a fridge, water kettle, 2 water bottles, microwave and a TV like I basically live here for 4 mos. Sir nomer was kind enough also to offer me monthly rates instead of making agoda rich with the 20% cut. Charlotte, Remi, Cha and the rest of the gang are friendly and accomodating.
Though they still dont allow me for early checkin even if I have days that I booked but I do not stay anyway - But thats fine, I respect company policy. There are whole in a wall food places to go and nearby convenience store a lot of laundry shops-but you have to figure out yourself as somethings seems like kept secret. Some rooms seems like smaller than the other tho.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

Staff's are very accommodating and the rooms are very clean and modern we stayed there for 2days and it is really worth the price that is why we are coming back to stay there for Christmas see u again soon

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Room was okay, I liked the amenities. However I got some minor issues like the double-lock had to be repaired when it got broke when I tried it. The good thing is that the maintenance was quick and repaired it right away. What I didn't like was the aircon that time. I noticed that in less than 5 minutes, the power supply gets off. I asked for the assistance regarding that matter and the housekeeping staff told me to release the card everytime the power gets off and wait for the red light to appear. It was a hassle thing for me because it happened many times.

Reviewed 16 October 2019

I visited lot of Red Door but this one absolutely the best in Manila,
Reception staff and clerk boy very gentle an professional, room very clean with all comforts working perfectly, Wi-Fi very speed and air-con very fresh and at least also TV with many channels perfectly working
The position is one must, in just few minutes of grab taxi you be close at almost all places, I will sure return there and many thanks and compliments to the manager, I you have a gorgeous staff take care of them.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Aurelio M
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Nest Nano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear Aurelio M, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Nest Nano Suites. We continually strive to give our guests an excellent hotel experience through excellent customer service. Should you need assistance with anything during your stay, please let our team know. Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcome you again!