All reviews electric kettle nice place to stay reception staff walking distance microwave tv amenities agoda channels cbd rooftop rates pesos internet manila
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

Staff's are very accommodating and the rooms are very clean and modern we stayed there for 2days and it is really worth the price that is why we are coming back to stay there for Christmas see u again soon

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Room was okay, I liked the amenities. However I got some minor issues like the double-lock had to be repaired when it got broke when I tried it. The good thing is that the maintenance was quick and repaired it right away. What I didn't like was the aircon that time. I noticed that in less than 5 minutes, the power supply gets off. I asked for the assistance regarding that matter and the housekeeping staff told me to release the card everytime the power gets off and wait for the red light to appear. It was a hassle thing for me because it happened many times.

Reviewed 16 October 2019

I visited lot of Red Door but this one absolutely the best in Manila,
Reception staff and clerk boy very gentle an professional, room very clean with all comforts working perfectly, Wi-Fi very speed and air-con very fresh and at least also TV with many channels perfectly working
The position is one must, in just few minutes of grab taxi you be close at almost all places, I will sure return there and many thanks and compliments to the manager, I you have a gorgeous staff take care of them.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Aurelio M
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Nest Nano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear Aurelio M, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Nest Nano Suites. We continually strive to give our guests an excellent hotel experience through excellent customer service. Should you need assistance with anything during your stay, please let our team know. Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 26 September 2019

Stayed for 4 nights in this room. It was spacious enough for two people in such a way that you wouldn't feel bored even if you've stayed there for a long time. I like the windows, the full-sized mirror and the lighting. We were able to cook using the microwave and chilled our food. I totally love the idea of a microwave in an affordable room!

Room tip: It's hard to book grab during the rainy season
Date of stay: September 2019
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Nest Nano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2019

Dear Snoopy Q, Thank you for your feedback. Giving the guests an excellent hotel stay experience has always been our top priority. Our rooms, facilities, and amenities are all designed for a total package of a remarkable stay with us. If there is anything we can assist you with during your stay with us, please feel free to approach our team. We are more than willing to help you out. Thank you for staying with us at Nest Nano Suites and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 11 September 2019

It is our second stay at west nano suites in poblacion makat. Since our first stay, I am really impressed with the amenities, there is also a mini kitchen that has a mini refrigerator and electric kettle which is great. The staff are kind and accomodating. Excellent service!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Quayne M, Guest Relations Manager at Nest Nano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear ezekieljohndelmo, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us at Nest Nano Suites. Your comfort and convenience has always been our top priority. All of our rooms and all available amenities are equipped and designed to give our guests an excellent hotel experience. Should there be anything we can help you with during your stay with us, please don't hesitate to ask our team. Thank you for staying at Nest Nano Suites and we hope to welcome you again!