Lowest prices for your stay
$64
$63
Agoda.com
$51
Priceline$61
Hotels.com$63
getaroom.com$75
All reviews boutique hotel complimentary foot massage walking distance welcome drink room was spacious upon check greenbelt tub security
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2022 via mobile

Mediterranean feel design with a homey ambience. The desk staff, concierge and security were all accommodating. To our surprise, each booking comes with 15min food spa which was great after walking in metro streets. The only off during our stay was the availability of the inroom dining specially at night. There no much option in the area except for 7/11.
I have few request like delivery, parcel release etc and it was done smoothly and following my instructions which is very important for a city hotel.
It will be my choice when in the city.

Room tip: 3 mins walking distance to glorieta and greenbelt
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2022

I’m thankful for my better half’s ability to spot a great deal. Was already booked with a different accommodation but he found this gem and it was all worth it. I remember the Mars disco disco fame and indeed this was once its domain. The room was nicely done. The wood floor was so homey and the view of the intersection provides us a peek of the glorious Makati life. We were expecting a tub though, could have been perfect. The bed though Hollywood style serves its purpose. Location is terrific as it can afford us leisure walk to Glorieta and Greenbelt. The staffs were hospitable and the complimentary foot massage was divine.
For sure this will be a go to place for us whenever we are in the metro.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LittleOfEverything
Reviewed April 9, 2022

Great rooms. Very clean. Bang for buck. Food good too. Steer clear of their front desk Helene. Made us feel very unwelcome and gave us wrong info about an event - even had the gall to give us an extra charge. Kitchen staff, masseuse and security all very nice though overall and would recommend.

Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

Stayed at one of their suite room

PROS:
1. Luxurious, European themed hotel, carpeted hallways.

2. Large well thought of rooms. Narra floorings and furnitures, marbled tiled bathrooms with individually themed and art infused decors

3. Large comfortable bed with duvet covers, generous amount of pillows

4. Excellent customer service from the front desk staff to house keeping, every small concern are addressed promptly

5. Walking distance to major shopping malls

CONS:
1. Outdated lobby need a few renovations

2. Limited breakfast buffet selection although the bacon redemmed them

Overall a highly recommended hotel especially for couples who wants a romantic retreat while being at the heart of the business district

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2020

I really liked the hotel's interior. The room looks great and has a pretty big and comfy bed. Plus points for the bathtub! Great location for you to relax and easily go around the Makati area. Great service too! I requested a late checkout since I was running late for my morning meeting. They were generous enough to extend until 1230. I will definitely book again if I have a business trip to Manila!

Date of stay: February 2020