US$110
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$126
Dusit Thani Manila(Makati)
US$147
US$104
  • Pool
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
Agoda.com
US$116
US$40
Priceline
All reviewsfoot massageboutique hotelday bedsmall hotell'occitane toiletriesbusy intersectionwalking distancemakati business districtground floorhotel managementpleasant staygreenbelt malldefinitely stay here againupon checksuitelandmarkshopping
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Celeste Hotel is a boutique hotel located next to the Greenbelt Mall in Makati. It's walking distance from the mall (2 minutes). Friendly staff and comfortable rooms.

The good:
-Easy access to fine dining, movies, shopping, and night life
-Reasonable prices for accomodations
-Excellent bedding

The Bad:
-The hotel is located on a busy intersection and can be loud due to traffic noises.

The Ugly:
-no ugly here

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2017

First time I stayed in the hotel and Its really amazing. The staff is helpful and they great you with all smile in their face (and that's what I like most).

What i love most in this place was near in establishments & malls just a walk to Greenbelt & Glorietta plus not a headache to get a taxi. The room is quite big for solo and complete with ref and bunch of stuff inside. (U will just need to pay it). Though the breakfast was not so luxurious but you can request little things with the chef.

I will definitely go back to this hotel

Room Tip: Rooms in the corner has a window and quite
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2017

In January during a trip to the Philippines we stayed at this hotel because it was close to a place that we had to visit. We were pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be a great decision. The hotel is located in the heart of the bustling Makati business district with it's great shopping and dining choices. At the same time it's affordable unlike the other luxury properties in Makati.

The staff are friendly and go out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay. The breakfast, not luxurious, is adequate and sumptuous, served in their ground floor café.

We got a complementary foot massage for 30 mins and over the weekend a free beer and a movie option.

The hotel is also not too far from the airport terminals of NAIA - at the most 30 mins from the furthest Terminal 1.

Room Tip: Although the rooms that we stayed in faced the main road, the sound proofing on the windows was very good
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017

This is the third time my family and I stayed at this hotel.
Because of the very satisfactory experiences I had with this hotel, we booked three rooms.
During the first two stays, I gave excellent ratings to this hotel in my tripadvisor reviews.
Since the service, the facilities and my experience remain the same, I will again give an excellent rating to this hotel.
I salute the management for maintaining the high standard of this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of makati avenue.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have been a regular at this hotel since Y2011 whenever I am in Manila which is now like once every 15 months. This time around with my wife, we were at their Suite and the rates are a steal, hugely spacious with a fantastic bed and wide array of pillows and cushions, furnishings and furniture exquisite, walls hand painted, sound proofed, bathrooms so big that you can play ping pong inside and the whole space kept so immaculately clean and no wasting time riding up and down elevators as the hotel has just total of 4 floors. I still believe I save a lot of money staying here for the value for money with personalized service and convenience of getting to any place in Makati especially the shopping triad of Green Belt-Landmark -Glorietta-SM that I get compared to Raffles, New World and other 5-stars which are 3 to 4 times more expensive for the same value. Their only 2 downsides that they need to work and fix I can think of are:

1. Breakfast is too basic that after a couple of days it is a let down and their breakfast service group remains too chatty and loud for my taste.
2. Their wi-fi in the rooms is pretty basic for this day and age that I had to use their desktop computer with LAN connection behind the reception to get Cebu pacific air tickets booked after multiple failed attempts from the room.

If they fix the wi-fi speed, I dont see why I would not be back here every time I need a pad in Makati for a steal.

Room Tip: All their rooms are well lit. The suite rooms are really really tastefully done and worth it especially if you are a couple.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business