Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JDM

Superb Customer Service from Rod (Manager) and the entire ETON Staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 25, 2021
Stayed here for 9 nights (Quarantine) and all I can say is WOW! Superb Customer Service from Rod (Manager) and the entire ETON Staff (From security, front desk and housekeeping). Very accommodating and caring.

Rod - Went above and beyond, he takes his job seriously and sincerely. I believe he’s a people person. Kudos for you man.

Will definitely book again here. I usually travel to PH from LA every 4 months.

Stayed June 17 to 26

Jaime
B2B Systematics
Trip type: Traveled on business
Responded Nov 30, 2021
Dear JDM303030,

Thank you for taking the time in posting your review about our hotel, we sincerely appreciate all your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had an amazing stay in our MINI sanctuary in the middle of the busy metropolis.

We hope to see you again!

NWMNL Lobby
    ₱1,392
    ₱2,048
1.7 km from The Mini Suites Eton Tower Makati
View more hotels in Makati
All reviews dean deluca cozy room walking distance to greenbelt fast food affordable hotel clean rooms eton rod quarantine manila concierge gym sir jollibee laptop convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2021 via mobile

I highly recommend this place for quarantine place. The first thing I notice when I walk by the hall way was there staff. They are very polite and helpful. I also wants to recognize their manager name Rod Navarro Jr. for giving me the best customer service. I would probably come back for my next vacation. Thank you !

Trip type: Traveled solo
The Mini Suites Marketing, Marketing at The Mini Suites Eton Tower Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2021

Dear @mariahkaye27,

Thank you for your recommendation and kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It is definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let them know that they made an impact during your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2021

Just wanted to should out that Head Concierge, Rod Navarro Jr., has provided me an excellent service. While I was on quarantine and unable to head out, he willingly lend a hand to purchase my prescriptions, as well as offered further assistance to ease our 10 days quarantine hotel stay. Thank you Rod!!! You are heaven sent!

Dear Beanne C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at The Mini Suites! We will make sure Head Concierge Rod would get the recognition he deserved.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and we promise to continue extending a unique and exceptional guest experience. It was a pleasure having you at The Mini Suites and we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed May 8, 2021

During my 8 days stay here in this hotel Manager Rod of Concierge gave a wonderful service towards his beloved client. I am delighted and grateful for his kind gesture. He helped me accomplish all my needs for my Quarantine stay. All paper works I needed is done by him , rest assured he made my life stress free and everything went smoothly. Thank You The Mini Suite Eton Tower, I truly loved the way you have been treating your Guests. Thank You Sir Rod. I am proud to be a fellow Filipino.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear danpW8919XJ,

Our sincerest thanks for sharing your review of our hotel service. It is always our goal to provide our guests with a heart-filled service harnessed by innate Filipino hospitality.

It has been The Mini Suites' pleasure to be of service to you. We are very much looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 8, 2021

deserved the highest commendation to Rod Navaro Jr

Very professional as a customer service manager
He made sure we had a good stay while in quarantine

This is my 3rd time here coming back from the US and I recommend this place to stay

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Mini Suites Marketing, Marketing at The Mini Suites Eton Tower Makati, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2021

Dear GieE4,

Dear Pamela7g,

Our sincerest thanks for sharing your rating of our property and your review on one of our hotel staff members. It is always our goal to provide our guests with a heart-filled service.

Reviewed April 18, 2021

This hotel is one of the worst I have stayed at. The room we originally booked was a studio type that had the weakest AC and worst bathroom I have ever experienced. We just came back from a long overseas trip and decided to give this one a shot because the hotel photos looked alright. When we got to the room it was so bad that we upgraded to a suite and that one was equally as bad. It had the smell of BO all over it, and I don't think they properly sanitized the room.

One of the worst things in the hotel is that they tell you cant leave the room until you get back your covid test results back. On top of that they didn't have food at the hotel, it was so inconvenient and also dreadful since we had to just stay in our room the entire time which was about 48 hours. It was like a dungeon. The only way we could order food was from Grab or one of their delivery apps in the Philippines, that wouldn't accept cash as payment. To add gas to the fire they wouldn't accept our cards either. We eventually had to contact one of our friends in the Manila to order food for us over the app. A hassle for them and a hassle for us.

Overall this hotel is just banking on clients paying for the 2 nights of quarantine and milking everyone for it. They are heavily understaffed and offer no cleaning services. I hope they shut this hotel down!

Room tip: Make sure to grab some beer at the 711 before you check in, its gonna be a long ride.
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank flightposite
The Mini Suites Marketing, Marketing at The Mini Suites Eton Tower Makati, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2021

Dear ralphxr,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us.

The Mini Suites is committed to upholding sanitation standards when it comes to ensuring the health and safety of our guests. As such, please be informed that we are implementing the following precautionary measures:

• Wearing of face mask and face shield is a must
• Alcohol dispenser at the hotel entrance is made available
• Sanitation of rooms and public areas, including elevators, door handles, bathrooms, and hotel lobby
• Separating our guests by assigning exclusive floors allocated for guests on mandatory quarantine
• Hygiene kit is given to guests upon check-in
• Ultraviolet technology is used to disinfect guestrooms

Delivery of food items from family, friends, and third-party providers is allowed as long as it is prepaid. Moreover, guests, especially those coming from overseas, are adhered to comply with minimum public health standards set by the government and this includes isolation until results have been released.

We appreciate your understanding as we continuously improve our services and facilities to serve you better in the future. Thank you!

The Mini Suites