“Relaxing coffee before early morning rush”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #7 of 92 Coffee & Tea in Makati
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: Since 1963, we have continued to search the earth for only the finest and rarest loose-leaf teas and premium coffees. Today, we proudly offer over 22 varieties of coffee and 20 kinds of tea. Over the years, we have worked hard to build relationships with individual farms and estates so that we can be assured of the best coffee and tea harvests available.
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

This coffee shop is always very busy. I had a bit of time to kill early one morning whilst waiting for a friend. I went into a very quiet, but nice coffee shop with a pleasant atmosphere. The coffee shop had a lot of seating places. The lady at the counter was cheery and friendly. I ordered a tea which was nice and reasonably priced. The coffee shop was clean. The tea was piping hot which was good as a lot of the times you get cold teas and coffees. I enjoyed a relaxing 2 hours with my tea, reading and listening yo music. It did get very busy later. Wifi is fast and good. They have a number of tea and coffee options and basic food and pastries

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I am a coffee-o-holic and am forever searching for a coffee shop where I can drink a good cappuccino, with the right strength and creamy texture. . I am Happy to say, I found it here in Makati. Definitely better than Starbucks. And it is served in REAL Cups, not these papercups you get at Starbucks

Reviewed December 25, 2017

Hello, I bought my wife a CBLT coffee machine for Xmas in your at G/F Four Season Bldg. Tordesillas cor. Toledo St. , Salcedo Village, Makati City.
This was the Holiday Kaldi Bundle for P 9,990.00
I did not complain when they re-boxed the display machine the used looking box as I was in a hurray and the store was busy.
When my wife opened her present today we found out that the staffhad broken the machine and then simply taped the broken part back on and sold it to the next unsuspecting customer to walk in.
I also purchaed at that time a box of every type of coffee and tea capusules that you sell in the store.
I hope there will not be any problem to bring this broken machine back to your store and have it replaced with a new unopened machine.
The staff who taped this broken part and put it back on the shelf should be fired. Obviously the Coffee Bean does not train their staff to be honest to their customers. We live in the neighborhood and we are very regular customers of your store here. We do not deserve to be tricked and cheated by your staff.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Wanna be Starbucks but worse coffee and even worse food. Internet is also not working well. Toilet restrooms out of order also, was in morning round lunch time there but dead as a donkey so says enough.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Relaxing ambiance, professional service, excellent wifi ...but the food was blah and way overpriced. Coffee was just okay. As was the tea. The pastries and cakes are not worth even a mention. But if you're seeking some peace and quiet while sipping an average cup of coffee or tea, then this place is a good choice.

Just wondering, for such an established company, why can't they upgrade the quality of their food to the level of at least "tasty" if "delicious"is too much of a challenge? For the price they charge, one could at least expect some semblance of edible food.