US$110
US$42
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$142
US$102
Fairmont Makati(Makati)
US$179
US$111
City Garden Grand Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$52
Priceline
US$115
US$102
Priceline
All reviewsonsen spamermaid barglass bottomantidote barcrabtree and evelynglass floorjade restaurantrooftop barsoft openingsignature massagecomplimentary mini barbedroom executive suitecentury mallswimming poolmakati avefront officenice amenities
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This is a great hotel right in the middle of Makati's CDB. Was only supposed to stay for a night but I ended up extending for another as requested by my wife and kid. All the staffs are very accommodating and polite. From the reception, concierge, parking attendants, lifeguards and housekeeping. You would really feel that you are being valued.

My only complaint is the limited breakfast buffet. I would have preferred more pasta/noodle dishes in there.

Pros: Accommodating and polite staffs, nice pool, great room.

Cons: Limited breakfast buffet, no lunch buffet, narrow parking passageways

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank FredLPinas
LC_Wee, General Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear FredLPinas,

Thank you for choosing I'M Hotel as your preferred accommodation. We are delighted that you had an overall positive experience and we appreciate your acknowledgement for the excellent service you received from our staff. We are sorry if the experience with the buffet breakfast and the parking passage failed to meet your expectations. Please be assured that this will be addressed to the concerned department for improvement and resolution.

We hope that you'll give us another chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We visited the hotel only for 1 night but it was amazing. The Restaurant offers a great buffet and a glas of wine is included. Rooms are spacey and clean. Service is great. Unfortunately we didnt see the pool cause we didnt have enough time. The Skylounge is very impressive.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank khiranhi
LC_Wee, General Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear khiranhi,

Thank you for sharing your comments as your valuable feedback is essential to our continues efforts to improve our standards. I will share your positive feedback to the entire team. We are delighted that overall you appreciate I'M Hotel facilities especially our Antidote Bar and the buffet experience at The Common Good Restaurant. We suggest to kindly include on your list to try I'M Onsen Spa massage and our pool on your next visit.

We appreciate your time in sharing this review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had a great time at IM hotel the service the checking in was a breeze the parking lot for free is a great deal the amenities are great swimming pool is A plus the Skybar is excellent great drinks and fast service the menu for appetizers are great delicious

Room Tip: The room and the beddings are excellent the pillows are so comfy and the bed also the free mini bar is extremely sweet thank you
Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Reynaldo R
LC_Wee, General Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Reynaldo R,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review in TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that overall you had a wonderful experience with us. We are happy to read about your positive feedback and for liking our hotel facilities and the great service from our staff. We'll also be sure to share your five stars to our team for their encouragement.

We are looking forward on your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Every year, we go to the Philippines to visit my parents and to spend vacation with my relatives and friends. We tried I’M hotel cause i saw posts from my friends about their pool ang it was really quite amazing if you will see it personally and kids really really loved it.

Upon arriving at the hotel, we were greeted at the lobby and the bellmen were very accomodating and helped us with our luggages( note that we had 8 big luggages). Check in process was fast and smooth thanks to Lia because she really did know what she was doing. I also like to mention Don of concierge for giving us facts for the places that we can visit and restaurants to try, he was very informative and consistent.

The breakfast at the restaurant is fantastic and fresh, service was quick and amazing as well. We were not able to try their massage service but we were able to experience Onsen spa which was really really relaxing.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and we will definitely comeback. Thank you to all the the staffs.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
LC_Wee, General Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comment as your valuable feedback is essential to our continues efforts to improve our service standards. We will share your positive comments with our staffs especially Lia and Don who excelled in delivering customer service. We are delighted that you had an overall great experience from the time of your check in, your breakfast and the ONSEN Spa facilities.

We appreciate your time in sharing this review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back at I'M Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We had an event at I'M Hotel - Acacia Hall recently and I am just glad I chose this one. Their staff was so professional and we never had an issue the entire time. The sales officer, Bill was so accomodating too! Great venue for conferences, and business meetings. Food was great and the whole place was spotless!

After the event, we went to the Mermaid Bar for a well-deserved after office drinking sesh.. and it was fab!

I'M Hotel will be in my mind the next time I'll be holding an event again.. Oh! and I cant wait to also consider a SPAcation with them -- Onsen Spa!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business