All reviews onsen spa antidote bar mermaid bar glass bottom rooftop bar soft opening swimming pool century mall upon check front office makati ave washing machine club lounge spacious room amazing hotel hotel staff breakfast buffet
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The staff were so nice and attentive to the needs of the guests.. we love the room interiors, my daughters love the complimentary cookies, and who would not love the glass swimming pool?! We are definitely staying @ I'M HOTEL again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Marjorie_Galiga, Executive Office at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for choosing I’M Hotel and for taking time off to post your review online.

We are glad that you appreciate the room interiors as well as the complimentary cookies in your room and the acrylic glass swimming pool! Your praises to our staff spurs them to move towards customer service excellence.

We look forward to be of service again to you.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Room cleanliness exceptionally well as room service is excellent, and overall services received is impeccable! And breakfast was excellent and deliciously great! Overall services extended was genuinely extended with warmth and real hospitable !

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dalailamago

Thank you for choosing I’M Hotel and for leaving us an excellent review online.

We are delighted to hear that our exceptionally clean room and overall impeccable service as well as the sumptuous breakfast have exceeded expectations.

We look forward to be of service again to you.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

OMG!!!!
The absolute BEST Hotel ever.
The service here at "I'm Hotel" should set the standard for all of the rest.
I'm Hotel is luxurious, eloquent, beautifully designed, and everyone makes you feel like Royalty... everyone was friendly and also remembered my name..Everyone! I am continuously greeted me with a total professional approach, while at the same time making me feel like a queen who has returned home.
The spa treatments pampered me like a new born baby. It taught me what total relaxation feels like. Yummy!! Thank you Justin.

Excellent cuisine with exciting array of selections to choose from. Every item was cooked and prepared to perfection. Very courteous staffing.

My Room exceeded my expectation. Comfortable with state of the art amenities, spacious, world class design.

Pool area, bar, music, breathtaking view blended all together with state of the art decor and design.

Please add visiting "I'm Hotel" to your bucket list; if you feel like you deserve the very best that the Philippines has to offer, you should seriously consider treating yourself to "I'm Hotel"!

Realtime resolution to any and all concerns. Raymond the Manager was extremely helpful. Thank you Raymond!

I'm Hotel is Paradise!

Thank you I'm Hotel, you have given me what I need and more. Love, love, love I'm Hotel!!♥♥♥

Trip type: Traveled with friends
8  Thank Alison M
Marjorie_Galiga, Executive Office at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for choosing I’M Hotel Makati during your last visit to Manila and for sharing your wonderful review about the hotel and spa in terms of its design, services and facilities.

We are very delighted to hear that our employees are going extra mile and as a result exceeded your expectation in every possible way as this is a good testimony that our Customer Service Training have been fruitful. We will share your commendations with Mr. Justin, our Spa Reservation Officer and Mr. Raymond, our Front Office Supervisor and also on the bulletin so that their pleasant and helpful personality will be emulated by all our hotel associates.

It is heartening to know that you felt like a queen in our hotel during your stay and we will always strive to deliver the best guest experience.

We look forward to be of service again to you in the near future.

Marjorie Galiga, Executive Office

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The room was spacious and very clean, we love the complimentary mini bar especially the cookies. It was my boyfriend's birthday and they were sweet enough to send us mini desserts with greetings in our room.
We, most specially, enjoyed the Onsen Spa which was a level higher to all the Spas we've been to and the price is reasonable considering that you can already use their facilities and it comes with Lunch/Dinner/Merienda Buffet!!

Room tip: Don't miss the spa :)
Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Maro G
Marjorie_Galiga, Executive Office at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for choosing I’M Hotel to celebrate your boyfriend’s birthday and for giving us an opportunity to be part of this memorable event.

We are glad to hear that the very clean spacious room and complimentary minibar set up upon your arrival have exceeded your expectations. Thank you also for remembering the simple gesture of sending mini desserts with greeting in your room as it is our aim to provide the most personalized service in every possible way.

Our team at Onsen Spa, is thrilled to know your generous comment that it is level higher than all the spas you have been before. We cannot wait to be of service again to you.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

we booked the 3d 2 nights package and our stay was very pleasant and comfortable. all the staff were very accommodating and polite. the gym had good equipment and the mermaid bar and pool was very nice as well. Our onsen experience was great although i though it was way overpriced, i liked the idea of the indoor onsen and tea lounge. the only downside of our stay was the food. the dinner buffet we had from the onsen spa was disappointing, its good that the staff are very nice and friendly. The breakfast buffet was also disappointing, the pastries tasted good but cold and tough. Other than the disappointing buffet spread, we had a very pleasant stay at I'M hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank _flourin

Warmest Greetings from I’M Hotel!

Thank you for staying 3 days and 2 nights at I’M Hotel and we are delightful to hear that you had a very pleasant and comfortable stay. We are also glad that you appreciate our facilities such as our gym, mermaid bar and nice pool. Your commendations to our staff is certainly overwhelming as this confirms that our Customer Service Excellence Training had been fruitful. On your comment that onsen spa experience is overpriced, we wish to justify that we are importing the minerals directly from Japan to ensure that the guests will experience onsen as authentic as in Japan and the package includes a buffet, which is highly valued for money. We have also addressed your concerns with the buffet spread with our Chefs and you will be pleased to know that we are getting many positive reviews

We look forward to your next stay where you can find total relaxation and be pampered by our committed hotel associates.