Lowest prices for your stay
US$29
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Expedia.comUS$29
TravelocityUS$29
Orbitz.comUS$29
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2015

We had to stay in Calapan because my wife's mother was hospitalized with a stroke. Nikita`s was very close to the hospital a 5 minute tricycle ride. Of the hotels in the area this was the most modern and comfortable. We stayed 7 days. Our room was very comfortable with 2 queen beds. It was very quiet you do not realise you are next to a busy road.Remember this is not Manila this is in the province so there is only a cold shower. There is free wifi in the room and all over. Breakfast is included and is delivered to your room as they do not have an eating area inside the hotel. Security is very good, they have lots of surveillance cameras and an overnight security guard. The rates are very reasonable. All the staff including the manager are very helpful and pleasant. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank bandrewes1
Reviewed 23 January 2015

My son was hospitalised at MMG in Calapan. My wife and I stayed at Nikita. CAlapan is a noisy town and Nikita was som peaceful in the middle of all that. The rooms are very very fine and to a very good price. The owner was very helpful! One of the few places with good solid internet! Thank you Nikita.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Michael E
Michael S, Manager at Nikita's Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments we are happy to serve you, again thank you and God bless.

Reviewed 20 October 2014

I found this hotel to be very clean. The bed was comfortable, and good value, my colleagues who stayed at the hotel next door were very envious of my accomodation.they had free wifi, and breakfast was suplied. The hotel is very new and has a high level of security.

Room tip: All rooms seem equal
Date of stay: October 2014