The place is relaxing and has beautiful views where you can take photos. For transportation, it's advisable for you to have your own car. There are some amenities for family to enjoy like billiards, pool, etc.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
The place is relaxing and has beautiful views where you can take photos. For transportation, it's advisable for you to have your own car. There are some amenities for family to enjoy like billiards, pool, etc.MoreShow less
We are overwhelmed by your feedback and I'am glad you had a good time to relax and had a good shots of your photos.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share the amenities we offered.
Looking forward to welcoming you back at Pontefino soon!
All the best,
Let me say at the very beginning that if you have to stay in this part of Batangas, this is the best option that is available in the area. Writing this review so that readers get their expectations right..
1. The hotel has a beautiful drive-way which has got a kind of old world charm. The hotel entrance is quite picturesque..
2. However if you reach the hotel after a long drive from wherever you have come, DO NOT expect to be able to immediately check in to your room.. Irrespective of how many days in advance you have made the hotel reservation, more often than not, you would have to wait at the hotel reception till the hotel staff finish cleaning your room to make it ready for occupation..So you could spend those 30 mins admiring the beautiful drive-way and sinking into the really comfortable couches ( no pun intended here, these sofas are really comfortable) in the hotel lobby..
3. When you check in, make sure to ask for rooms in the new building. The rooms are bigger, and the plumbing is marginally better and the rooms have 2 Balconies, which is really a plus.. Although, these rooms do not have the intercom facility and you would need to use Watsapp or Viber to communicate with the hotel staff this is still the better option even though the WiFi drops pretty frequently..
4. Do not expect good house-keeping. And make sure you carry your own toiletries..The ones provided at the hotel could be used to do laundry and not much else..
5. The early mornings are beautiful here. You wake up to the chirping of the birds.. The hotel also has a beautiful mango orchard behind the gym where you should take a stroll if it is still not cordoned off..
6. The Breakfast spread is a joke. You have watered down juice and stale fruits as a staple. The live egg counter is operational only if the chef is around which is not very often..
7. The Hotel has two big swimming pools..
To summarize, the place has it's pluses and minuses . So I would suggest that you set your expectations right, if you want to make the most of the experience..
I stayed here for 3 nights whilst in town on a business trip. Bitterly disappointed.
First the positives. The room was nicer than expected. I was given a free upgrade to a suite and was generally very good. The hotel "Looks" nice, but this is where the positives stop.
First the breakfast is abysmal, i don't consider, burnt cold scrambled eggs in an open container and some supermarket bought bread and pathetic tiny toaster, coffee served from a large warm receptacle and processed cheese and jam, plus some other substandard food an acceptable breakfast.
Evening meal, was acceptable, but not great.
I was extremely angered to be told i cannot park in the car park as it was full and told to park across a very busy street in an unsecured car park with no crossings. I found there there was some places to park inside, but were barriered off as they were reserved. I went to see the manager, who i am told was not on the premises. Someone else came out and told me that they were reserved for disabled guests (there were lots of reserved spots which cannot all be reserved for disabled guests). Imagine my surprise less than 5 mins later the security guard remove some of the barriers and some non-disabled guests parked there, The staff could not explain to me why this happened nor why the manager was not there.
Also a private party was happening which was very loud and disturbing, i expect this is the real reason there was no parking. I don't appreciate being treated as a sub standard guest, clearly there were more "important" guests than me. Disgraceful behaviour.
Very poor management is the problem here and it is a blatant lie to be described as luxurious. I don't know what the qualification is for 4 stars, but it certainly doesn't feel like a 4 star hotel.
All in all, very disappointing, and will avoid staying here ever again.
In a so called deluxe room. What a waste of money. I complained about the ac on arrival but it never got fixed. Shower head was bad and so was water pressure. Hot water, what hot water? Wi-Fi is bad. It has a fancy name but it is really just a mediocre province motel. Don't waste your money.
The place is great! The people are nice! Only 1 room has wheelchair accessible bathroom. Food is ok. Good thing my stay there was paid by the organizer because the place is expensive! 24/7 stores are near. Smoking is allowed near the entrance.
If only they would be open-minded that making the shower room accessible is simply by removing one glass panel and put a shower curtain.
Yong pinaka- nakakatawa is my boyfriend ordered breakfast for me then I told him Daing na Bangus :D pero pag dating na sa room BEEF TAPA ang binigay kaya I asked my boyfriend if daing na bangus ba sinabi niya Yes :D hahaha but it's okay bawing bawi naman sila pero ask ko lang bakit kunti lang ung juice :D we just pay 400+ something :D but 99 % percent excellent for me. Staff are very accommodating ,very friendly and very pretty :)
Thank You :)
See you again soon PONTEFINO! <3