Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst in town on a business trip. Bitterly disappointed.

First the positives. The room was nicer than expected. I was given a free upgrade to a suite and was generally very good. The hotel "Looks" nice, but this is where the positives stop.

First the breakfast is abysmal, i don't consider, burnt cold scrambled eggs in an open container and some supermarket bought bread and pathetic tiny toaster, coffee served from a large warm receptacle and processed cheese and jam, plus some other substandard food an acceptable breakfast.

Evening meal, was acceptable, but not great.

I was extremely angered to be told i cannot park in the car park as it was full and told to park across a very busy street in an unsecured car park with no crossings. I found there there was some places to park inside, but were barriered off as they were reserved. I went to see the manager, who i am told was not on the premises. Someone else came out and told me that they were reserved for disabled guests (there were lots of reserved spots which cannot all be reserved for disabled guests). Imagine my surprise less than 5 mins later the security guard remove some of the barriers and some non-disabled guests parked there, The staff could not explain to me why this happened nor why the manager was not there.

Also a private party was happening which was very loud and disturbing, i expect this is the real reason there was no parking. I don't appreciate being treated as a sub standard guest, clearly there were more "important" guests than me. Disgraceful behaviour.

Very poor management is the problem here and it is a blatant lie to be described as luxurious. I don't know what the qualification is for 4 stars, but it certainly doesn't feel like a 4 star hotel.

All in all, very disappointing, and will avoid staying here ever again.

Room tip: Just avoid hotel in general
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Rob B
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

In a so called deluxe room. What a waste of money. I complained about the ac on arrival but it never got fixed. Shower head was bad and so was water pressure. Hot water, what hot water? Wi-Fi is bad. It has a fancy name but it is really just a mediocre province motel. Don't waste your money.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank michaelKurelarsen
Reviewed November 26, 2018

The place is great! The people are nice! Only 1 room has wheelchair accessible bathroom. Food is ok. Good thing my stay there was paid by the organizer because the place is expensive! 24/7 stores are near. Smoking is allowed near the entrance.
If only they would be open-minded that making the shower room accessible is simply by removing one glass panel and put a shower curtain.

Room tip: Room for wheelchair users only on the ground floor.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Yong pinaka- nakakatawa is my boyfriend ordered breakfast for me then I told him Daing na Bangus :D pero pag dating na sa room BEEF TAPA ang binigay kaya I asked my boyfriend if daing na bangus ba sinabi niya Yes :D hahaha but it's okay bawing bawi naman sila pero ask ko lang bakit kunti lang ung juice :D we just pay 400+ something :D but 99 % percent excellent for me. Staff are very accommodating ,very friendly and very pretty :)

See you again soon PONTEFINO! <3

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mikyang2231
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a work event. The food was okay - the meats served during lunch is tough to slice; dinner was salty. The rooms look and feel old and not thoroughly cleaned. Responsive hotel staff though. At least that's a plus.

Date of stay: November 2018