Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2019

You will love the boat ride and hike over the rim and into the Taal volcanic lake! Alvin our guide was great and Emma's explanation of the volcano was really informative.

Expert tip: Bring a change of clothes in case you get splashed on the boat ride home

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Last Saturday, we went here to check in. my mom had a seminar in club balai, however, club balai is already fully booked so we opt to stay here (my 2 cousins and one driver) because its a hotel near my mom's event place. We really had a bad experience because we checked in around 12 pm, transferred our things in our room. The room is very spacious. around 5 persons can fit it. The bathroom is not okay. They have separated the shower room and toilet bowl. The tv is okay - old school TV and doesn’t have a remote. Channels are all blurred. Aircon is not that cold. Pool is very dirty. no towels provided. and their wifi - they do not know the password. After we transferred our things in the hotel - we went to Tagaytay to kill some time and went back to the resort around 430pm. we wanted to rest because my mom’s seminar will finish around 10pm, and just wanted to stay in the resort and rest. However, when we went there, we were told that there is no electricity and they gave us emergency light.  And then, after 30 mins, the electricity went back through generator. The generator worked for about 15 minutes and it broke down. There is no telephone at the room so I called them in their phone, and asked regarding the electricity. They said that their generator broke down and they do not know when to have the electricity. It is already 6pm, it was getting dark and still, no electricity. This is because of the typhoon. We decided not to stay anymore because it was very dark, and we only have our emergency light. We paid for the reservation of Php 1500. However, we were not able to get our money back because they said, it’s a reservation fee and non-refundable. That is our horrible experience. I chose to stay here because I read some good reviews about this resort. But you can really never tell once you experienced it.

I wont recommend this resort and I will never go back.

pros: very welcoming staff
cons: mentioned above

Room tip: near taal,
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018

We arrived here to start our trip to the Taal volcano. The trip was scheduled and pre-paid via our travel agency Tourismo Philipino. We got a warm welcome by Emma, the owner of the place. She explained to us about the trip and answered our questions. The trip includes the sail trough the lake and a horse riding after that. When we returned back Emma invited us to lunch with rice, chicken, fish, and vegetables - it was one of the best meals that we had in the Philippines!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Chose to stay in this property because of it's affordability and proximity to Club Balai Isabel (we're going to the floating island). Price is attractive compared to Club Balai Isabel - but here are what we got for the price : a pipe in the bathroom is leaking, there are dusts and ants in the room and the pool is gross. Another reason we chose this place is because of the pool - which we never got to use. Water is color green and there are insects floating and flying on the water surface. What compensated for these disappointments is the friendliness of the owner. Bottom line : I won't recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017

I stayed here with my husband and two children. The staff were very accommodating to our every need and even set up the karaoke machine for us to use one evening! Food was decent enough for the price and the vegetarian food was very tasty. The accommodation was very basic and really could do with some maintenance. It looked as though it had seen better days to be honest. Gheckos were in our room which we were fine with but it you're not into them you may not be so keen! I love animals and saw some cats and dogs wandering through occasionally. However, I noted that one of the men kicked a cat out of the way when it came near the dining room entrance. I can understand that you might not want cats near your eatery but please do not mistreat them. Many visitors will not be keen on this!

Room tip: Rooms are basic so just remember that when you book!
Date of stay: September 2017