All reviews high tech sauna security amenities pool batangas
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I will never recommend this place if you have other choices. Book early elsewhere for the holidays so that you won't get stuck as we did with choosing this place.

The price we got on their site's promotion was confusing and misleading. The loft has 2 rooms inside thereby making you book 2 rooms immediately per booking. This has to be taken into great consideration esp. if you are planning a couple or single getaway.

Fancy thing with facial recognition that never worked with me so I ended up asking the reception to open the door for me all the time. And frankly, am not sure what is the value of getting this identity to just open the doors. It is a great security but then, it might have been there to fully integrate the selling point of being hi-tech. Other hi-tech features are sensors to the lights and aircon and the TV which can be so inconvenient at some point because the tablet has to be charged. The tablet charger was on the living room and nothing on the bedrooms so had to walk in the dark when the battery of the tablet ran out since I couldn't open my lights. I also had to take a bath in the dark because the sensor died on me.

Other selling points of the loft were the massive selection of movies and TV series (quite impressive), the sauna, and the giant pool / tub with Jacuzzi. The pool has the necessary depth to make it like a pool. However all these amenities should only be good for a 3D/2N maximum stay or less as I don't think being hauled up in a room without windows will be any good if you go beyond that # of days.

The hotel food was pretty decent but the service was a huge mess. At 1st day, they didn't have a menu to provide you because they said that their tablet was not charged. HUH?! Then, on succeeding days, despite the fact of pre-ordering the food and agreeing on the time for lunch or dinner, we still have to wait for at least an hour for the food to be served. They couldn't even provide us the appetizer or soup right away. This was considering we were the only guests at every given time. There were also mixed ups in the pre-ordering so they had to verify our order on the time that we were expecting to eat which added to the 1 hour wait.

Location wise, it was strategically located near SM Batangas but the down side was the traffic build up during rush hour for cars going to the direction of SM Batangas. So if you need to go to SM, just take a walk. Or if you are planning to go out, try to prevent the rush hours if possible.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
8  Thank cathybuster
Reviewed 29 November 2017

It was very easy to communicate with their staff on Facebook and they really listened to every request and delivered exceptionally.

We availed their chauffeur car service from Manila and it was very affordable compared to others, and the driver was very kind and there were some great refreshments in the car. It definitely made the travel easy.

The check-in was fast and they even offered complimentary welcome snacks and drinks. Upon entering the room itself, they surprised us with a birthday themed celebration with our favorite colors. The pool with jacuzzi looks so cool, especially when it lights out and when you turn off the living room lights. The bedroom TV's are just as great as the living room.

Most of all, the staff themselves are excellent, kind and friendly. They made you feel at home and comfortable and always there immediately when you call them. The amenities of the room are top notch and you can even cook inside which was incredible to make a personalized meal for ourselves.

The bar and cafe are very relaxing with a cool ambiance that takes away all of your stress. The food was great and it was easy to order from your room with just a tablet.

Thank you for making our celebration memorable and definitely worth it.
Despite the price, I'm looking forward to go back to this new "happy place" of ours :)

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Robtotravel
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Luks Loft was such a unique experience. The staff are awesome. We booked the place to celebrate our daughter's birthday. We only mentioned it once when we're booking but the hotel staff was so thoughtful about everything. They provided a beautiful cake and decorations too. The jet pool was a big plus.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Jufran C
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

From Pampanga we wasted our day from fixing the wipers cause' of the typhoon, to stopping at a gas station in Paranque to have my car fixed til evening. We checked in late knowing we'll be leaving tom, but they extended our stay for free Thank you so much Luks Lofts Hotel for the wonderful service you gave to us.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Mark Kenneth O
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Have you experienced being disappointed because the place that you booked for a vacation only looks good in pictures? We had actually experienced such disappointment many times and so every time we travel as a family, I tend to lower my expectations so as not to be very disappointed. BUT with LUKS LOFTS, I guarantee you that you will never be disappointed. IT'S ALL WORTH YOUR MONEY! Seeing my kids jump with joy and not wanting to leave the place makes me want to bring LUKS LOFTS with us when we left Batangas. YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT for yourself because I may write a long review of how excellent the place is from the staff, their service, the ambience, etc. but it takes one to experience LUKS LOFTS first hand to know what's its all about! I asked my kids awhile ago where do they want to go for our next vacation--in unison they say----LUKS LOFT!!! Now that sums up everything! Need I say more?

Room tip: All rooms are excellent.
Date of stay: May 2017