Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews burnham park breakfast buffet baguio city session road egg station camp john hay bfast longganisa
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2022 via mobile

Currently visiting Baguio and staying at the hotel as part of a tour with family. This review is specifically to recognize the Staff nurse who helped me and my son when he had to go to the hospital due to a stomach bacterial infection.

Nurse May Ann evaluated my son at the hotel and she recommended we bring him directly to the St. Louis Hospital since he was in a lot of pain. The rest of family already left on a tour so she accompanied myself and my son to the ER. She stayed with us and helped me submit lab samples, purchase prescription medications and everything else. She was especially helpful during the triage checkin process to make sure he is taken cared of immediately.

I am very thankful to her and the Venus Parkway hotel for keeping staff with Nurse May Ann’s dedication and sincerity.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2022

I ddnt stay at the hotel but i did try their breakfast
Buffet. Twas above average for hotels in Baguio. Loved their waffles, and i appreciate that they have an egg station cause not all hotels with breakfast buffet have one. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of variety in the buffet table only cornbeef longganiza and fried bangus. I would still recommend it for the price,salads and waffles.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2022

This hotel is one of several hotels right next to the historic Burnham Park, and is very near to another hotel I reviewed on this very site, Inn Rocio. I recently stayed here for work. How do I feel about it?

The room was reasonably comfortable, if a little small, and I didn't really like the fact that the closet for clothes was right next to the bed because it created some issues opening the closet door. Before the COVID-19 pandemic I wasn't very particular about things like this but nowadays it is important to me to be able to set aside clothes that have been exposed to the environment outside, so the fact that the closet is right next to the bed and difficult to open is a bit of a minus for me.

The food is all right but not spectacular. There was a reasonable variety to the dishes served over the three days of my stay. Of course, I appreciated the free-flowing Benguet coffee at the conference room, as well as the very spacious venue, where social distancing was easy to implement.

The best part, though, was how remarkably close the hotel was to every major location in Baguio City. Burnham City, Session Road and SM were all within walking distance, while all of the other major locations that I could think of, like Wright Park, the Botanical Gardens, the Baguio Mansion, Mines View Park, the Good Shepherd Convent, and Camp John Hay were all within driving distance, even for a person with a sense of direction as terrible as mine.

As a staging point for a comprehensive tour of Baguio City, it's hard to do better than this. Just don't expect much by way of food though the desserts are pleasant and very affordable.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2021 via mobile

Stayed at his hotel for my last night before departure the next day. It was a good decision. Thank you for the upgrade to the executive room w a nice view of burnham. I appreciate it a lot. Place is just in front of burnham park very close to the gate, and near restaurants and cafe. The guards on duty the time I checked in and when I checked out were both helpful in securing my bicycle kept safe in the conceirge. There was a need for emergency in the room next to mine and I saw how attentive and prompt the staff and the guard with their emergency response to the guest. Oh by the way, the breakfast is good, both the fish and the tapa were delicious and nicely served. Thank you to the staff stationed upon my check out for chatting w me a bit she has a pleasant smile asking me how my stay was, didn't get the name but she looked like Alice Dixon. ✌️
Ps. The room slippers are comfy, and the TV is so huge. So much no ice lighting in the room wc gives a cozy mood.Lol.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Venus Parkview Hotel Baguio City, Marketing at Venus Parkview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2021

Warmest greetings!

We are truly pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time at Venus Parkview Hotel. We are truly grateful for the excellent rating of our hotel! It was our pleasure to upgrade your accommodations to an Executive Room, and you can count on us to provide you with quality service during your stay. We always strive to look out for the safety and security of our guests such as yourself.

We are also very pleased that you enjoyed your dining experience at Olive Cafe and Restaurant. We are delighted to know that our staff has created an impression. We will make sure to relay your commendation to our staff. This is the driving force for our staff to go the extra mile and provide you with the signature Venus Hospitality!

It has been a pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you, your family, and your friends to the hotel on your next stay.

Sincerely yours,

The Venus Parkview Hotel Team

Reviewed March 1, 2020

I want to commend this place, me and my husband visited there for the third time to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. The place there was good it's look like a very high class hotel but in a cheaper way. I mean you don't need to have a bigger budget just to experience this kind of hotel, also the food is good and they even offer a free breakfast. And of course thier service, they very accommodative and hospitable. Thanks to Mr. Arnold Basa for helping us all throughout.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Venus Parkview Hotel, Marketing at Venus Parkview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2020

Warmest greetings!

We are truly pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed your 10th Anniversary with your husband at Venus Parkview Hotel. We are truly grateful for the excellent rating and we appreciate, even more, your recommendation of our hotel! We are delighted to know that our staff has created an impression. We will make sure to relay your commendation to our staff. This is the driving force for our staff to go the extra mile and provide you with the signature Venus Hospitality!

It has been a pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends to the hotel on your next stay.

Sincerely yours,