Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
PricelineUS$38
Trip.comUS$41
TripadvisorUS$34
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Having stayed 4th or 5th times in this hotel, Hotel VENIZ in Burnham Baguio is now my most convenient hotel visiting this summer capital city of the Philippines. This time, it was a remarkable one, although, we happened to experience mishaps when my car was bumped in the city proper. I highly appreciate Mr. del Rosario, the owner of the hotel who has extended his help by referring me to his lawyer to make documents to retrieve my driver’s license which was confiscated by the police, many thanks and highly appreciate to him for his humble assistance.
I would also like to commend their 3 team members at Front desk namely Daisy (Manager) for my early checked-in, Daniela and Dale for my late extended checked-out at 12:45 pm, though it seems that they are not communicating each other if their collegue (Dale) allowed me to extend for 45 mins. I received several calls from my cellphone and also to our guestroom phone advising me that my check-out time is 12 noon, nonetheless it’s not a big issue for me which they could internally talk about it with their General Manager. The family suites is so spacious for 4 guests, and the suites is so clean and tidy. Thanks to Room Attendant Irene and Mr. Bernabe, the basement security officer who also deserves to be commended for being so helpful to extend their kind assistance. Over-all my stay in this hotel this time creates memorable experiences unlike a flawed arrival experience that I reviewed on trip advisor on my 3rd stay last Nov 2017

Room tip: top most floor, non smoking
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank RonManila
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

In my perspective, the tone of the front desk officer is condescending specifically in advising me that the check in time is 2pm. I feel that the front desk officers should have a positive aura and be couteous at all times. The management May need to remind and organize a refresher to the front officers on the importance of being courteous which may affect the image of the hotel.
With that said, the staff who receives luggage storage is very helpful and has a positive vibe.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2019

We booked three rooms. My friends stayed at their superior room, while me, my husband and 1 year old kid stayed at their Executive family room last May 20,2019. Upon arriving at the hotel we were not greeted by the staff.Room was not in good condition with chipped paints. We heard drilling noise. Its not a good experience.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2019

i booked online but we arrived early morning, check in is at 2pm .. I ask the front desk if it is possible for me, my mom who is a senior citizen and my siblings to just pay whatever cost to avail a room.. but unfortunately they said its not possible. other that the incovinience of checking in.. the rest was great.. clean room.. good food..

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank lengskie0512
Reviewed 1 September 2019

the hotel is in convenient location. They have eateries downstairs like mcdo, chowking and some other food stall. It is also connected to a small grocery stall where you can buy short list of groceries. The hotel looks or maybe feels different. With the amount of money we payed during our stay which is aug 24-26 i think you can pay that amount of money to a different hotel that is higher end. Their lobby is small. Checking in process is okay (they asked for 500 pesos for deposit). No help from the stuff for the luggage. They have this guy standing next to the reception/check in counter and did not offer any help. When we are about to go to the 6th floor, the doorman offers help, we declined since it should be done the minute we walked in if you really want to help. This hotel have 6 floors only. It is kinda musty, old scented. We have king size bed, mini living room and balcony. The room overall is outdated. Shower has mold in the tub. The room service is slow. I requested for an item the day we arrived, they didnt make it to the room. Cleaning service is good (they are nice). Breakfast is adequate i must say. Nothing special. Don't look forward to breakfast meals here you will be disappointed. Haha! Since the location is near the major highway, expect the noise from the horns of jeepney and private cars can be heard in the room. The bed is comfy enough and since our room is located in the corner, it has more space. You can open your window and balcony door as well.
PS: my partner accidentally got all the coca cola from the fridge, he thought it was the coke (2 or 3) - that we bought from the groceries. (Sigh) I apologize for that.

Date of stay: August 2019