3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$112
TravelocityUS$112
FindHotelUS$94
1,165 results
All reviews le chef garden view camp john hay pine trees baguio city piano bar bedroom suite breakfast buffet christmas season fresh air summer capital raisin bread forest lodge manor philippines promo commissary
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 days ago

We had an awesome stay at The Manor.
Room was clean and smelling good.
My kids loved their breakfast too.
I did not worry about my kids’ outdoor activity because the hotel has a play groud and garden where kids can run around.
Staying at The Manor feels like you are in your own home.
Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Manor at Camp John Hay, Other at The Manor at Camp John Hay, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear agncatague,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent stay experience. We are delighted to know that you and your family had an awesome stay.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, especially when it comes from those who matter most-you!

We look forward to welcoming back at The Manor, your home.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We registered thru Visita website for our QTP, the triage was in Camp John Hay instead of the Convention Center. We also took our antigen test there for P500/person and the process was smooth and straightforward.

I wish I can say that our whole stay here was delightful.

The first night really sucks. The receptionist gave us one of the rooms on the first floor. We booked a deluxe room (with balcony) garden view. To our dismay, the view was just the dining hall (?) We can hear everything, from plate clinks to what the people are saying even if our balcony door was closed. In my opinion, that room shouldn’t be considered as a deluxe room.

That is not the worst part of our stay. If I would upload the pictures, no one will book anymore. There were a lot of cockroaches and the sink was clogged. So we asked the front desk to move us to another room.

She moved us to a superior room which is sad because that is a cheaper room and to think with all these trouble, she’d try to redeem herself and the hotel. Perhaps they were fully booked. We were okay with this room, at least it was clean.

The next day, we called to ask if there is already a deluxe room available. I wish this is something they can voluntarily do for their guests and we won’t follow up anymore.

The front desk gave us a one bedroom garden view. Thank you to the receptionist and Manor for this! It was spacious and the view was what we were expecting the first time.

**Our conclusion is that do not book first-floor rooms, the roaches are coming from the drain and the view is not worth it. This may be ok for PWDs as it is easily accessible to the reception, dining hall etc.

The guards and bellhop guys are very polite and helpful with the luggages. You can see that they are really trying to help.

P.S the parking is at the Forest Lodge (way back of Manor Hotel) so bring an umbrella specially that it is already rainy season.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear michellef365,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us.

It is always our aim to provide top-notch service and well-appointed products to ensure that our guest’s expectations are exceeded. However, we regret that this was not the case during your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we have already reviewed each point you mentioned with the departments concerned.

Despite the mishap, we are glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable when you were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite. Please be assured that our staff has been coached and counseled to always ensure that proactive service is given to our guests at all times.

On a lighter note, thank you for your commendation on the service of our security personnel and bellmen. We are truly proud to have them in our team.

Again, thank you for your feedback and please consider staying with us again when your travels take you back to Baguio.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Big rooms. First time to check on a hotel in Asia without an aircondition but we were kept cool enough for a summer. Family friendly hotel. Great staff, especially to the resident manager Christine who has always been concerned throughout our stay making sure customers are being well taken care of. Would want to come back again, but with a 2 bedroom suite next time.

Room tip: If you are travelling with children, bring along something to do inside the room because once rainy season starts, you might be stuck just staying inside the room.
Trip type: Traveled with family
The Manor at Camp John Hay, Other at The Manor at Camp John Hay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for your heartwarming compliments and feedback, Ms, Elaine!

I am glad to know that we were able to deliver a great guest experience to you and your family. It is with our best intentions to always ensure that all our guests have a memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Manor at Camp John Hay!

Reviewed 1 week ago

A lot of things happened during this pandemic. Everyone were affected financially, emotionally, spiritually and mentally. We were one of those families who lost our loved ones last december, my youngest daughter was diagnosed with autism 2 months after. And I’ve been trying to treat my anxiety for almost 3months now. My kids wasnt able to go out since the pandemic started. So I decided to book 2 rooms for 3d2n at the manor And This was the very first time we were able to catch-up with our children away from the busy metro and unwind. Away from home but doesnt really feel away as it feels like a second home even following the safety protocols. Finally! My kids were able to run to the spacious garden and play like what they normally do prior pandemic; and enjoying the cold weather all through out the day; Dine at le chef without being afraid of the virus as protocols are being imposed all the time and everywhere during our stay at the manor. How I wish we can turn back time and bring my late mother-in-law with us. My father-in-law could have been happier, if that so. She would definitely enjoy and extend our stay here with her only grandchildrens. My late mother in late would give everything for their happiness. For 3days stay, I could even say that we really had the best life ever during our stay despite the pandemic. Great food, very welcoming and accommodating staff, Sanitized rooms, perfect ambiance and Just like what I saw while waiting for the result of our rapid antigen at camp john hay, baguio specially the manor is our safe haven indeed! We wish to return back again soon with a longer stay! See you again!!!

Dear 982jellem,

Your words “we really had the best life ever during your day despite the pandemic”, are such a tremendous compliment. We are sincerely touched by your review and we are encouraged to strive to always ensure that we provide our guests with a memorable experience.

While the current situation is different from what you are used to, we are humbled that we were able to provide a safe haven for you and your family.

Thank you for your support as we continue to observe and uphold industry-leading health and safety standards for everyone here at The Manor.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My son enjoyed being out for a change. Rooms were clean though, i had to request for some toiletries which are often free from a 4 star hotel ( cotton buds) which we forgot to bring. It wasn’t delivered and we had to get from a nearby 711. Had a difficulty reaching front desk too though the line was just ringing. Not sure if they were short staffed but it was nit even midnight when i was calling (10pm). No bedroom slippers as well. Was thinking if they removed it because i got it for a cheaper price, but i think they shouldn’t remove those if they put up a promo. I was surprised that the playground was not well maintained and may not be very safe for kids since the mats were already uneven. A kid playing there when we arrived even tripped. Had to stay with my son to make sure he won’t trip on the mat. Since it’s a good hotel for families the playground should be well maintained. With the pandemic, there should also be safety signs and even sanitizers there for kids and probably more chairs for the parents or guardians. Since i am with family, we still enjoyed the stay and food at Le chef was great!

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear vacation22194619025,

We appreciate the time you took in sharing your feedback regarding your recent staycation with us.

We are sorry to hear that your request for room amenities was not provided. Please know that we have already adjusted our current manning compliment to ensure that such incident will not happen again.

You might also be pleased to know that we are currently renovating our playground for the safety and security of our guests most especially children. We assure that your son will have a safer play area on your next visit.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention as it enables us to continuously improve our products and services.

We look forward to your next visit with us, hopefully in the not too distant future.