Lowest prices for your stay
US$46
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
Hotels.comUS$46
Trip.comUS$49
TravelocityUS$46
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Not a good stay. We got sick...stomach upset. Served us not well-cooked burger(they cooked it straight from the freezer). Don't try their chicken fajitas...it tastes like curry. Bathroom ceiling has molds. Shower turns hot then cold. We had insect bites whenever we lay in bed. Card key oftentimes not working.

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

-The hotel is walking distance to the center, Session Road.
-The hotel in general is clean except that the toilet in the rooms have no exhaust fans so after using the toilet, it’s smelly. We were in a group and occupied 3 rooms and comment the same thing.
- Me and my sister are smokers. There is no designated area for smokers in any part of the hotel. We were told to smoke outside the building.
- Breakfast is good. For 3 days we stayed in the hotel, there are always new dishes in the breakfast buffet.

1  Thank janet t
Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for my 2nd night in Baguio because my event is here in the 3rd flr.

The room is smaller compared to my previous hotel crown legacy and on the 2x I took a shower the water esp the hot water is not that abundant I decided not to shampoo or soap myself. It might be the water pressure or too many guests.

Breakfast was ok, rice and several meat/veggies, salad, bread, egg station and pancake station. This is in the penthouse some tables shaded and most tables exposed to the sun. Line was long because it was a weekend and we ate 745am so maybe eat earlier or later.

Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

We totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel!
Location and money wise!
It’s affordable yet the room was sooooooo nice! And the view from the balcony was breathtaking!
I’m so glad that my husband booked this hotel.
‍‍
- Not a paid review

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Late arrival steered my self and family to this place near the bus station.
First parking and walking were a disaster.
Second I was accepted at a senior rate.

The room was musty and view was a draining roof and adjacent Building.

Had to report leaking bath fixture was told water cane from shower. Then comode base. Funny that the pipes were dripping.

No wash cloths. The floors were not clean or cleaned.

Breakfast was ok, but before you eat go to the front desk each time for voucher.

Elevator buttons stuck or did not light.

Noise from hall was like no door at all.

On check out I was billed additional charge per day, stating I was not a senior and did not deserve that rate. I ask why it was given to me.
Answer it was a mistake.

This management needs management!

Date of stay: October 2019