Lowest prices for your stay
$37
Free cancellation until 08/17/22
Hotels.com$37
Trip.com$40
Hurb$42
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for my 2nd night in Baguio because my event is here in the 3rd flr.

The room is smaller compared to my previous hotel crown legacy and on the 2x I took a shower the water esp the hot water is not that abundant I decided not to shampoo or soap myself. It might be the water pressure or too many guests.

Breakfast was ok, rice and several meat/veggies, salad, bread, egg station and pancake station. This is in the penthouse some tables shaded and most tables exposed to the sun. Line was long because it was a weekend and we ate 745am so maybe eat earlier or later.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

We totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel!
Location and money wise!
It’s affordable yet the room was sooooooo nice! And the view from the balcony was breathtaking!
I’m so glad that my husband booked this hotel.
‍‍
- Not a paid review

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Late arrival steered my self and family to this place near the bus station.
First parking and walking were a disaster.
Second I was accepted at a senior rate.

The room was musty and view was a draining roof and adjacent Building.

Had to report leaking bath fixture was told water cane from shower. Then comode base. Funny that the pipes were dripping.

No wash cloths. The floors were not clean or cleaned.

Breakfast was ok, but before you eat go to the front desk each time for voucher.

Elevator buttons stuck or did not light.

Noise from hall was like no door at all.

On check out I was billed additional charge per day, stating I was not a senior and did not deserve that rate. I ask why it was given to me.
Answer it was a mistake.

This management needs management!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2019

We checked-in to City Light Hotel for a workshop. The room looks nice and cozy. But, the bed is really hard and uncomfortable. I checked the bed mattress and it's a plywood bed topped with 1 inch of low quality foam. I'm pregnant and I have back pains. Their bed worsened my back pain even for just a few minutes of lying down. I asked house keeping and they refused to change the mattress stating that all their beds are the same and it can't be changed. True enough, my roommate's bed is the same. It is also as rock as a plywood and it's only covered with 1 inch of low quality foam. I'VE BEEN TO VARIOUS HOTELS IN BAGUIO CITY AND THIS HOTEL HAS THE WORST HOTEL BED IN BAGUIO CITY. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE COZY LOOK OF THE ROOM, CHECK THE BED MATTRESS.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a last minute booking in this hotel with the proximity to Baguio Cathedral in mind. However, this is not a hotel of choice if you wish for a relaxing good night sleep. There is no complaint about the front desk staff, they were very friendly and accomodating. The coffee shop was surprisingly very good. But the worst experience was when we were about to get some restful sleep (which we deserve after a long drive). The noise coming from the bar in the upper floor was so irritating. Loud noise from those people from the bar, laughing, shouting, plus the engines coming from the vehicles passing by the road were so irritating. I thought I would doze off past midnight when the bar closed. But I was wrong. There were sounds of chair dragging on the floor when staff was cleaning up the place. The staff should have been considerate with the other guests who wanted to sleep. I had my headphones on while playing relaxing music on my phone in order for me to reach lala land. I woke up tired the next day. And I was not surprised that I was not the only one with the same sentiments. The other guests I met during breakfast had the same complaints. Never again.

Date of stay: September 2019