Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

This hotel is so disappointing
dont go to this hotel
look somewhere else near the city proper
Its far from session road or the cathedral
The location stated in their ads is not accurate
The room smelled stinky and smelly like someone just smoked in d room
Shower didnt also work well

Most of all ITS FAR FROM ALL THE SIGHTS
Youll have a hard time finding a taxi in going here from all the sights

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Kathleen D
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Holiday in the Philippines and I took my husband, 2 grand daughters, my sister and her 2 kids with us to go up Baguio, Philippines summer capital. Hotel Staff are very welcoming and friendly, rooms are very clean, tidy and cosy. They even have cold water station on every floor which is a nice touch, especially in the summer months. We all enjoyed the breakfast buffet, and had fun eating all the local dishes after such a long time away from home. I highly recommend this hotel for its cleanliness and Staff friendliness.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Me and my family originally was planning for a 4 day vacation at Palawan but we were cut short due to planning too late for the trip 'specially my mother wants our vacations runnin' smooth and without any kind of problem. So we back downed and decided for a 3 days and 2 Nights trip in Baguio during the First Night we stayed at Inn Rocio (A Hotel wherein we kept returning at because of their service,value and rooms.) We negotiated with the personnel in order to stay but for a night only. So that means we need another place to stay in. There we found this Hotel. First Impression is rather odd, The place is a converted from a Hospital ( I guess) The personnel were nice and fast but when we were brought to the room we were about to stay,on the way to the room is like your in a horror movie every floor you descend a nurse station is seen. Once we were on the room the floor mats have some sort of stain, the mirror has some sort of black stain covering it.Truth is I had trouble sleeping. The next day, when I was taking a bath, I felt being watched by someone opposite of me and opposite means that mirror I was talking about. So please if you wanna have a real vacation I advise don't go here.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This is a budget hotel; you get what you pay for. I've been here almost every year for ten years now and I have not encountered any problem. The grotto is about a hundred steps from the hotel and there are stores nearby for your last minute shopping. You can cook your own meals (if you are in the apartelle) or you can dine in the hotel's restaurant. Wifi is available but onlly in the lobby.

Room tip: Choose the apartelles if you are a family or a group of friends. You can do cardio work outs by going up and around the grotto.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel is quite far from the city center so you have to take a cab to get to Session Road, Burnham Park, etc. Stayed at their 'barkada room' and although it was clean, the room was situated in the 'old building' and lobby is a bit creepy at night.

Date of stay: February 2017