Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$51
View deal
Booking.comUS$66
PricelineUS$65
Hotels.comUS$51
eDreamsUS$66
FindHotelUS$51
TravelocityUS$51
All reviews victory liner bus free coffee bus station breakfast buffet walking distance session road strategic location hotel lobby other hotels hot and cold water burnham park sm convenience taxis toiletries dryer cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

to bus station and to session road.the food was still good staff are accommodating. But I was looking to chef mark but they told me that he is not working in microtel anymore. I think he is the head chef before way back 2016 if i am not mistaken. He is so approachable and always helping he is also serving food, visit your table and ask you what you need. All in all it was fantastic visit again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Microtel Baguio, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Thank you for taking time to post your review.Grateful that you still remember our former TeQuiero staff. Hoping to have you again with our present approachable and helping staff.

Reviewed 10 February 2020

Took the Victory Bus Liner going to Baguio, Microtel by Wyndham is conveniently located behind the bus station. The hotel was cozy and staffs were friendly. You can’t hear people from the corridors talking or walking. Neither can you hear people taking showers unlike other hotel rooms. The hotel is 10-15 minute walk to Burnham Park (depends on how fast you walk). It is around 5 minute walk to the one and only mall in the city. Have to ask for some of the amenities, like the room slippers, toilet papers. Just don’t expect much of the breakfast buffet. The internet connection was terrible in the rooms that my niece had to go the lobby to get connected. Coffee is available in the lobby but not the freshly brewed coffee. Overall, staffs are great, hotel is cozy, and food is so so.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank kasysio64
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to post your review.Our team is grateful for your positive comments,and in overall ,you appreciated our services and gave us your 4 star ratings.Rest assured as well that your comments about our amenities/internet connection and food will be looked into for more improvements.We look forward to be of service to you again on your next visit in Microtel Baguio.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

I love this place and would gladly stay here again if I return to Baguio. The convenience of its location and direct access to the Victory Liner bus terminal can't be beat especially as we had a 2am bus back to Manila. We walked to Burnham Park and the cathedral from the hotel.

Coffee and tea is available in the lobby. The rooms are small but more than adequate and I was struck by the absolute cleanliness. Please thank your housekeeping staff. To visitors, don't look for five star amenities but you'll enjoy the place if you understand the type of property you're staying at.

To the management I would like to complement Sheira and Manuelito for excellent service. The check-in with Sheira was friendly and super-efficient. I went down to reception to ask for an extra pillow, The ever smiling Manuelito who helped me with my bags earlier was in the lift with me when reception radioed him with the request and he was at my door within seconds with the pillow. No unnecessary waiting here. Can't other hotels follow this model of efficiency?

There is some noise from the street and the room was opposite the elevator and water cooler but given the positives, I give Microtel Baguio full marks.

Date of stay: December 2019
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Happy New Year! Thank you very much for sharing us your superb experience .Much appreciated is your 5 star rating for the services,facilities and our staff .Kudos to Sheira and Manuelito ,surely il commend them for a job well done.Thank you again for all your excellent words for Microtel! Rest assured that we will continue exert our best efforts to make us deserving of your patronage.Let me know your next booking pls.My best personal regards.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Booking in advance is the most effective means to ensure that rooms are still available for your stay at Microtel which is strategically located near the bus terminal and a walking distance to SM Malls and other tourist destinations.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy New Year! It is most encouraging to know that we were able to deliver you a pleasant and fruitful experience here at MicrotelBaguio.Looking forward for your next reservation .My best personal regards!

Reviewed 21 November 2019

My company always books me here for business as it is just walking distance to my office. Imagine going to work in a matter of less than 10 minutes, enjoying a quick stroll and just savoring the cold weather! The hotel is strategically located near attractions and offices. The place is also safe with 24 hour security guards who are also very attentive and friendly.

Their rooms have comfortable beds and linens and I'd say spacious rooms for 2-queen bed room type. They have complete bathroom amenities like hair dryer, toiletries, hot and cold shower etc. but the towels are not so absorbent. :( It would take extra minutes to dry your hair especially if you have a long one like mine! The rooms have enough access to sunlight which I really like. Having a single elevator, which is quite fast by the way is a plus! They have hot and cold water dispensers on all the floors which I find very practical and money saver, plus free coffee at the hotel lobby! It would have been nice though if they served freshly brewed coffee featuring the coffee beans of the north instead of powdered or instant coffee. Nevertheless,the lobby has a space where you can lounge and work.

They have a restaurant where you can have breakfast buffet and the selection of food is quite decent but there's less food at around 9AM and sometimes they do not replenish knowing that they are serving breakfast until 10:30 AM.I just noticed, they never serve strawberries nor purple yam which should be so common in Baguio.

What I really like about my stay though is that they are all so welcoming, attentive, fast, friendly and they would take good care of your needs. I stay for at least two weeks every time and I have never felt so at home. They are consistent on this and they are all in synced! The dining staff are awesome and would even give my daughter special dish like pancit every time it is not on the menu. The ladies at the front desk are all very beautiful not just because of the looks but the warm welcome and genuine smile they give! I call that 101% hospitality!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

What a great review in detail appreciating our way of service.Thank you very much as we are happy to hear that you enjoy everything we offer and do for you.We take note as well some of the little things you want us to improve.Rest assured that we will continue exert our best efforts to make us deserving of your loyalty.We are at your service! We will see you around .Happy New Year!