See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The room we stayed in is very cozy. The quaint decors made the rooms more homey. Our room did not have an air conditioning unit (not sure if the other rooms were equipped with it) but you won't be needing it there.

Although a little bit pricey, the food they serve is amazing. The restaurant also has a homey and snug feel.

Customer service is wonderful. Everyone is smiling and knows what they are doing. They know their job and they do it happily.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

A little bit pricy but,, its okay.. just dont do it every week or else you’ll get broke lol.. sorry for i wasnt able to take a pic of the room coz i was so tired. We stayed there cz we got so tired travelling from sagada and make a stop in baguio.. they accepting credit cards. Free wifi and and massage room service. I enjoy my stay here to relax..

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great food, excellent service! The restaurant was really cozy, the food was amazing. I haven't tasted ribs that good for a very long time. The only thing that made me post a review is the restaurant's service. Just wanted to take a moment to compliment the service we received from Rutger that evening. We were served by Rutger and he was just amazing as entertaining. I think he was just a trainee as I saw on his name plate. He was very accommodating, friendly and nice. He certainly knows what he's doing and I thinks he exceeded to meet our needs. Forest House needs more guys like him in their business. I guess that guy deserves a raise. Well done Forest House. Well done Rutger.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017

If you want to experience good food with a nice view of Baguio, this is the best place to be with family and friends. Their selection of food from pasta , sandwiches to authentic Ilocano and Spanish and Filipino dishes are worth trying. Try their Sinigang na Bagnet and Callos. Their dessert list and the way they present their cakes are really a work of art. A visit to Baguio is not complete without dining in this place. Try it!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The restaurant was really lovely- very homey and i love the rustic decor. However, i was quite disappointed with the food. The soup was great but my steak (porterhouse) was so tough (the meat was cooked well-done even if i ordered a medium). I couldn't finish the entire thing because of this. I will try the restaurant again next time I visit but might order something else instead.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends