Microtel by Wyndham Baguio(Baguio)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Azalea Residences Baguio(Baguio)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$49
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$77
US$38
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$41
US$36
Casa Vallejo(Baguio)
US$48
US$30
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$36/night.

US$82
US$57
Agoda.com
Baguio Holiday Villas(Baguio)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$25
Hotel Veniz(Baguio)
US$34
US$33
  • Breakfast included
The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay(Baguio)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$45
US$104
US$81
HotelsClick
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Everything about Forest House is perfect! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Very cozy. And the food is very irresistible! A must try especially their baby back ribs and pasta!. I also would like to commend the staff for being prompt and very hospitable

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan S
Annette D, General Manager at Forest House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Good day!

Thank you so much for booking at Forest House. It feels so great knowing that you love our place, food as well as our team. We would be more than glad to serve you again when you come back in Baguio.

Have a wonderful week ahead of you!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I had the best Baguio experience by far. What I love most is the ambiance, very unique. You can't find any hotel in the Philippines that displays that concept. I fell in love with their bagnet with mango nectar <3 OMG it's 10/10. The location is quite accessible as it is very near to SM Baguio. The staffs are super friendly. If I'll get the chance to go back to Baguio, I will definitely book there again. I love you forest house <3

Room Tip: Choose the Khalil room
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends

Good day!

We are so happy to know that you love the homey theme ambiance of our place. It is always our pleasure serving our most valued guests. We would be delighted to see you again on your next Baguio tour.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I was here for a long weekend, and I couldn't have requested for a better place! Everything is 5-star - from the location, to the staff, to the room, and most especially the food! Will definitely go back very very soon! Thank you, Forest House! ❤️

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends

Good day!

You are most welcome! Great to know you love our place, food and service. It is our pleasure having you as our guest.

Thank you so much and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We have visited this place 3x and counting for more!they only have few rooms but each with a unique identity (which goes with the names per room). All rooms are spacious with a nice interior.

They have free breakfast, we always choose the bagnet.

Their restaurant cannot be unseen, with its lodge house feel, it is a must for a good background for a picture that matches the weather of baguio. Don't forget the food, it matches the place!

Their staff are very attentive, kind and always greets you with a smile.

All thumbs up!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank dashowzkee
Annette D, General Manager at Forest House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Good day!

Thank you very much for your continuous patronage. We are so glad you have considered Forest House as your second home!

We do look forward to have you again in our Bed and Breakfast.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

the staffs were very polite and the ambience was excellent but 1 thing that made me feel off about this place.. the cake had PUBIC HAIR looking in it.. i called the attention of one of the attendants "JONATHAN" and asked him to check out whats inside of the bread cake tuck and asked him to pull it himself so they wont think and prove that i did not do it on purpose.. so he pulled it and the entire bread hanging with the hair.. so jonathan called the attention of the manager but sadly the manager did not even face me and sort out whats going on.. he then just asked me to give me another slice of the blueberry cheesecake and i said im not eating that again.. jonathan just gave me the bill without me paying the cake.. the manager should atleast come to me and ask sorry about it but he didnt.. i love this place but i feel a lil bit disappointed with their resolution to this matter..

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Erien B
Annette D, Manager at Forest House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Good day Mr. Erien Bengson!

My name is  Annette de Vera and I am the manager of  Forest House.  On behalf of our team,  I would like to sincerely apologize about what had happened last November 3, 2016 and I take full responsibility for that unfortunate incident. We have made already our high kitchen standards even more stringent to preclude such an incident.

We understand your disappointed with the incident. As soon as you called the attention of our server, we did all we can at that time to make up and compensate for our mistake, but unfortunately our efforts were not to your satisfaction as indicated by your letter of complaint, which we understand.

We understand your disappointment but we hope you come visit us again and give us the chance to make up and redeem ourselves. Please look for me on your next visit as I will personally attend to you and assist you with your needs.

Thank you for taking the the time to bring up your concern in writing. We guarantee that this first of such an incident will never happen again at our establishment.

Sincerely yours,