Lowest prices for your stay
$88
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
Trip.com$88
Travelocity$88
Orbitz.com$88
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2021

The hotel speak for itself. interior and the common areas are instagramable.
Though we are at 7th floor, we can still hear noise of the busy street.
Breakfast is just right.
Overall stay is relaxing and the feel was like your were in the Arabian settings.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed November 27, 2021

My family went here for a lunch buffet. My 4 yr old child was using his tablet and for all we know, the volume wasn't too loud to disturb others. I would know for sure as I personally hate loud volumes so I make sure they'd keep it down.

Suddenly, this old lady approached us- whom we thought was a customer and said "tone down the volume, you're destroying the ambiance" So we were shocked and embarrassed, we haven't even enjoyed our meal plus the price wasn't cheap so what waste, we just calmed ourselves and decided to leave asap.

It would've been ok to ask us nicely, like saying please and thank you. But you treated us like garbage. Never again!

Date of stay: November 2021