Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
SAVE US$74
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
US$119
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$107
eDreamsUS$119
All reviews king chef free meal underground parking holiday inn buffet breakfast upon check bathroom floor modern hotel front desk burnham park extra bed hotel staff walking distance recommend this hotel dimsum instagram gadgets
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I don't typically write reviews because of my very hectic sched. But I can't help but write a review now because of the impressive customer service I got from Orchard Hotel Baguio with special mentions to Ms. Tricia and Ms. Dessa at the front desk. On my way back to Manila, I got a phone call from Ms. Dessa informing me that they found a paperbag in my hotel room containing a mobile phone and some important documents. I told them I could not go back to pick it up anymore as I was already somewhere down Pangasinan. I requested them instead to pls send it to me via LBC, big, big thanks to Ms. Tricia! I got my package in Manila, complete with its contents! I can't thank you enough guys. You guys run the extra mile to serve your guests. If there is 6 stars rating, I would give you 6 stars. Keep it up and may this kind of service of yours thrive.

We will definitely stay there again and refer you to family and friends.

Thanks again and kudos!

Jo Roa

1  Thank xnojr
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

I am tempted to give this hotel 5 green circles, but there are 2 reasons why I can’t.

First, like the previous reviews, it is difficult to take a shower without getting the rest of the bathroom wet because of the inadequate glass partition. The water will leak to the bathroom floor.

Second, the food at the 6th floor is just okay. Nothing really spectacular.

Other than these concerns, Orchard Hotel is a good hotel to stay in in Baguio. I like it because of the bright colors, the the white picket fences country house feel, and the overall positive vibes it exudes.

The beddings are clean and comfortable. The TV is large. And the wifi is fast. The hotel is across Holiday Inn and is close by to SM Baguio.

I would stay here again with family.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ilocanotraveller
Reviewed 25 January 2020

Stayed at the hotel with my family and boy did they treated us so well. We arrived early in Baguio and got us to check in early with no drama at all. The rooms were awesome, the kids love the bed and the fantastic view from the balcony. The buffet breakfast was also perfect as they had several food options to choose from. The staff were all smiles and were very accomodating. The location is not that bad as it is just a 5-10 minute walk from burnham. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

1. Cleanliness/Rooms:

My number one priority in hotels is the cleanliness. This hotel was very clean! The bed and linens were so crisp and felt so comfortable, we all slept like babies! I think we were in a basic economy room, but the room was large enough for 3 adults. The rooms offer a small safe deposit box, small refrigerator with some beverages and snacks (with additional cost). We are heavy sleepers so we did not hear anything from the neighboring rooms. Wifi worked great in our room. There was enough outlets for charging electronic devices. Air conditioning worked fine.

After staying for 3 nights, i feel that there could be maybe 2 improvements to the room. The major one being the bathroom shower. I’m not sure if we were the only ones with this issue. There is a small glass partition that is supposed to separate the shower and toilet. But the partition does not completely block the water from leaking out into the bathroom floor. We were told that the bathroom door should be open to help prevent the water from seeping out. Doing this did not help much and we were having to constantly put towels on the floor so it did not flood.

I also wished that there was an extra mirror in the room. The only mirror available was in the bathroom and the lighting was a little dim. With 3 or more people in the room, this could make getting ready a little longer.

2. Hotel Grounds/Amenities/hotel staff:

If you are driving, they have some parking spaces in the front as well as underground parking. As soon as I stepped into the hotel, the wall of flowers immediately caught my eye! as I was checking the hotel out, it got cuter and cuter! In the words used in social media, it is an “instagram worthy” hotel. They have a small store selling local goods and some beverages. There is also a dimsum restaurant inside the hotel that offers dimsum happy hours. It is quite popular and the food is decent.

What caught my attention was the puto bumbong/bibingka stall outside the hotel. This was such a nice addition to have to the hotel and gives it the added “filipino” touch.

Breakfast buffet is included in the rate. The menu changes daily and offers a variety of items including an omelette and pancake station. If you’ve read reviews prior to this one, please know that they do have butter and syrup for the pancakes! LOL

Check in/out was really easy. If the rooms are available, they will let you do an early check in and if you still feel like exploring after check out, they can hold your luggage for you. Our experience with the staff was nothing short of amazing! They really try to accommodate to you and make your visit worthwhile.

Also, check out the view on the top floor balcony!

3. Location:

if you’re arriving via bus, it is about a 10 minute taxi ride from the victory liner bus depot or the genesis bus depot, all depending on how the traffic is. We utilized taxis throughout our Baguio trip and depending on what you wanted to visit, it was 10-15 minute taxi rides to most of the tourist spots in Baguio. Taxi prices range from 70-200php (~1.50-4USD) depending on where you are going.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Despite have some extra water seepage in the shower stalls, this is a great place to stay for a getaway in Baguio.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

We had our company seminar and team building here over the weekend (Friday-Saturday) so our family decided to stay overnight here, too (Saturday-Sunday). Our company checked out early, around 8am, and we stayed in their basement hall for team building. Upon check out, I asked the front desk attendant if it was okay for early check in for my family (I found out that we were staying in the exact same room we stayed in during our company event. The rooms are assigned automatically by the system, said the front desk attendant) as they were already in Baguio by 9am. I was told they would text me if ever the room would be ready even before 2pm. But by 1:45pm, our team building was already finished, there was still no text so I went back to the front desk and asked if our rooms were already available. Thankfully both rooms were already prepared but still, an early check-in would have been a nice gesture considering they are a fairly new hotel, and we were already checked out by 8am, so much earlier than the usual 12noon check out. My kids had to stay by the small kiddie corner by King Chef restaurant while waiting for our rooms. Anyway, the rooms were spacious with comfy beds, but too soft pillows. The duvet is very crisp, it makes noise even with just a small movement. There were also parts in the floor wherein the tiles were already tenting even though the hotel is quite new. The balcony is small and is boarded by glass, but would be very nice for seeing the city proper esp. at night. The light fixtures in the room are also very nice, and with complete bathroom amenities. You could hear conversations in the adjoining rooms, so audible in fact, I could hear even the sneeze of those checked-in in the next room. I guess the walls are thin?!?! Complimentary breakfast was included but there were just a few choices from the King Chef restaurant, which only had I think 2-3 food servers during breakfast, and my son’s wanton noodles arrived after we have already ate our congee, so we have to wait for him to finish his breakfast. I hope they have more choices next time, even better, a buffet breakfast, like most hotels. I am not sure if I want to book again in this hotel, since first impressions are very important, and check in and breakfast did not quite meet my expectations.

Received an apology letter thru email from their General Manager thru Ms. Lory Ann David (Guest Services Manager) regarding the slight inconvenience during our stay last May 2019. The inconvenience was not considered big for me that is why I was surprised by their apology letter and by the complimentary gift for overnight stay. They asked me when I would get it or if I would just let them keep it until I am able to come for the complimentary certificate. Since we were not going to Baguio yet, I said that they keep it first. I asked if there was an expiration date. No answer. I forgot about the certificate but last September I saw the email and I decided to ask again. Still no answer. Why give a gift certificate to appease a customer then not answer back? If it was wrongfully sent, then atleast have the decency to inform me right? This hotel confuses me.

Date of stay: May 2019