Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
SAVE US$27
Hotels.comUS$59
Booking.comUS$59
PricelineUS$41
All reviews basic amenities sm baguio and session swan room during rush hour nice bed small balcony convenient location modern design buffet breakfast session road few steps walking distance front desk bus terminal minute walk baguio cathedral tourist spots
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2020

The best asset of this accommodation is its location. Literally just walking distance to everything: bus terminal, mall, best restaurants (!) and tourist spots. No problem with transportation too because its on a main road and taxis pass by almost anytime. The hotel is a modern rustic-ish lodge that has a cafe and a restaurant. Breakfast was alright. Staff were super friendly and very helpful. The room was nice, cozy, with a small balcony overlooking a handful of roofs. Nice bed with smart tv. Had a bit of a problem with the shower plumbing but we managed. Overall it was not perfect but would still definitely stay here for its money's worth and its superb location.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank KathleenXy-za
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Nice place, close to almost everything you need in the city. The location is close to the bus terminal, and a mall. Room we stayed in has 2 big beds and has the most basic amenities you'll need (no safety box in our room though). TV has Netflix and wifi is fast enough. Breakfast buffet is better than expected, better than others has to offer for the same pricing. Will be happy to stay again in the future.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
G ONE L, Operations Manager at G1 Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2020

Dear MABC010,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience at G1 Lodge.

I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and considering our hotel very accessible almost to everything. I hope you were able to tour around the city and our well-known tourist spots.

Once again, thank you so much and we look forward to welcoming you again soon on your next visit in the city!

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

My family booked the hotel for 4 nights, were VERY disappointed because the room we book is not the same as the picture posted. There’s no cabinet and tables, and the floor is very dirty! Felt worried because we have infant with us. Next the discrimination, my mom ordered our lunch in the restaurant, but she asked that we are going to eat inside the room. One of the staff look at her from head to toe and start coughing and laughing just because my mom is wearing PAMBAHAY (so what?!) so my mom asked who is that guy, then they told my mom that HE is the manager. Really?!! A manager would act like that?!!!! He doesn’t deserve to be a manager!!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear nadkay29,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your feedback and experience at G1 lodge.

I am saddened to know that you had a disappointing stay with us. Please allow me to sincerely apologize as clearly we did not meet your expectations and was not able to provide quality service you deserve.

Please be assured that all your feedbacks were brought up to the concerned Department Heads and we will take immediate action for this not to happen again.

We hope that you give us another opportunity for us to be able to regain your confidence at G1 Lodge. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

I will definitely book this hotel again. We got our rooms at a super discounted rate and we felt we got more than what we paid for.
-Location is so convenient, its just across SM Baguio, around 5-minute walk to Baguio Cathedral and also walking distance to the bus terminal and other tourist spots. Since its just in front of SM, there are lots of taxis passing by so its not that difficult to find a ride even during rush hour.
- Rooms have balcony with a view of the city. You won’t get a balcony in some 5-star hotels.
-Buffet breakfast has lots of choices, even more varied than 5-star hotels. And everything tastes amazing.
-TV has free Netflix. You will not get this from 5-star hotels or some airbnbs
-Room size is adequate for the two persons we booked. Beds and pillows are soft. Water pressure of the shower is strong. Wifi connection is fast.
-The external architecture and interiors are stylish, love the woodwork in the lobby. The hotel won awards for its architecture.
-Staff is accommodating and went above and beyond their duty. Concierge printed my ticket without additional cost.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear aisse14,

It was a pleasure having you here at G1 Lodge!

I would like to thank you personally for taking the time to write all your experiences and feedback about your stay with us. It is only through feedback like yours that gives us the feeling of satisfaction about our job and most of all the motivation to always give our 100% to our valued guests. Thank you also for appreciating almost everything about our hotel. Surely this will make the whole team happy!

I am so glad that you had a satisfactory stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon here at G1 Lodge!

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

We made the right choice to stay at this hotel. There are so many accomodations booming around Baguio but this particular hotel is nothing but EXCELLENT. We came from Manila-Banaue Rice Terraces-Sagada - Baguio- Manila. The location of this hotel is very convenient and accessible. Just a few steps and your already on Session Road or SM Mall. You can buy whatever you need from Food to eat, Convenience Stores or Just stroll around the city.This is the best place to stay. No need to go around and bring your car. All you have to do is just walk and enjoy the cool breeze of Baguio. Also, I had the best sleep because their beds are so comfortable and it smells good too. I came from a very intensive roadtrip experiencing a 4 hour zigzag road and sleeping on this hotel gave me the comfort that I needed. Staffs are very attentive and friendly very smooth and fast check-in. In the morning, Breakfast selections are the best and they have the best Kalinga Coffee ever. I seriously recommend it to those coffee lovers out there. This hotel made our Anniversary very special.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank QueenTraveller19

Dear QueenTraveller19,

I am very delighted to know that you had an excellent and comfortable stay at G1 Lodge!

Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience and I truly appreciate your gratifying words for our staff, rooms, and breakfast buffet. Your feedback will be shared with the whole team and I know for sure that this will make them really happy and proud of their work.

We look forward to welcoming you back and have the opportunity to create more memorable experiences in the near future!