Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
FindHotel
US$32
Trip.comUS$47
getaroom.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019

We arrived early for our accommodation and we casually asked if we can check-in earlier. We were surprised that they accepted our request without additional fees. The rooms are clean, the beds are similar to a standard hotel.

I highly recommend getting the Garlic Longganisa for breakfast. It's yummy and includes freshly brewed coffee.

The hotel is accessible to two spas (I forgot their names) but I know there was a spa that I had to walk up to a dark alley.

Also, there is now a City Ordinance that prohibits Smoking, so to all smoking guests, make sure to start stopping now when you visit Baguio City.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2019

In summary, our hotel room and its location were ok but hotel staff were rude and unaccommodating. We were charged with extra fees upon checkout - which they did not let us know upon check-in. Will not book again and definitely not recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018

There are a couple of rooms with wheelchair-accessible CR but they don't automatically assign it to you, you need to request for it short of demand even it they see you during check in that you are on a wheelchair. Front desk personnel and other staff are nice but it would be better if they can be more active in offering the best things in the house. Burger and Lasagna are good. The bar has thematic music. No ramp from outside to the lobby, have to go 1 level below the lobby and take the elevator. There was power interruption when I was there and I can not go to my room on the 5th floor. The male staff are nice enough 4 of them to help in going up to stairs. Resto, stores are near the hotel. The back view of the hotel resto is great except for that shopping mall. There is a designated smoking area.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Baguio reminds me a little of my hometown, Jacksonhole, Wyoming, natural, charming, and very artsy. This new hotel is nicely appointed with modern top of the line beddings, new beds,and a great restaurant which includes free breakfast. I missed the breakfast on the second day since it was 10am cut-off. They should have later cutoff time for western tourists who like to sleep in and laze around before heading to breakfast especially on a holiday. The location is near the nurseries but a bit far from the center of town but you will enjoy a peaceful sleep and the nice location.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I've stayed at the Manor, Bloomfields, Casa Vallejo for it's historical value, but the Ritz is brand new so I decided to try it last year and I've stayed at this place three times already especially when I'm undecided as to where to stay. This is mainly a couple's hotel and the brand new fluffy sheets and comforters with duvet covers make it so comfortable on a cold Baguio evening. And the bathroom has all the high end fixtures and well designed and executed. The dining area downstairs is also very airy and open and bright letting in the morning light. Very convenient location too. just walk down the hill and you're in the middle of it all. It's quiet inexpensive given the level of comfort and luxury in this new hotel.

Room tip: pick one with a large queen bed.
Date of stay: June 2017